⋇Chapter-9⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Sunrays fell on Priti as she rubbed her eyes getting the warm embrace..

"Priti"..

Hearing the call she quickly decorated the room and freshed herself..

"Did you call me??".. Priti asked her..

"Yes beta, Raghav told me that you haven't taken anything.. Now hurry up and take the breakfast, I won't listen anything.. Raghav made for you at early morning before going to the office"

"Early morning??"

"Yes, He told me that he had some important works that's why he had to go early"

"Okay" She nodded and ate the breakfast..

"Do you know cooking".. Priti denied on her lowering her face..

"No problem beta, will teach you everything slowly slowly".. She told as Priti nodded..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"It's 11pm now.. Why is Raghav doing this much late??.. He never does".. Meenu was tensed..

"Aunty, he is not receiving his phone too".. Now Priti was tensed too..

"Okay, don't worry, He will come soon.. I'm waiting.. You for and take rest.. You've done many works to help me from morning".. Meenu requested..

"But aunty??".. Before she could tell anything she stopped her..

"I won't listen.. Go and sleep.. I'm waiting na".. She nodded and went..

After sometime Raghav came..

"What is this Raghav??.. You went to the office too early and now you're coming too late.. What happened??.. Meenu asked..

"Actually Maa, There are lots of works in the office.. So I will be late for some days.. Please don't wait for me".. He said with a fake smile..

"Okay now eat something.. I have cooked for you".. She requested..

"Actually Maa I'm not hungry.. I'm going to sleep".. Raghav lied..

"But".. Meenu wanted to tell something but Raghav cut her..

"Good night Maa!!.. You too go and sleep".. He greeted her again with a fake smile..

Raghav came to the room and saw Priti was sleeping.. A bit of smile appeared on his face.. He pulled out a pillow with a bedsheet and went to sleep at the balcony..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Same thing happened in these days.. Raghav was going early and was coming late.. He didn't come infront of Priti at once.. Priti was feeling sorry for that day..

"Why he is avoiding me??.. Yeah , I misunderstood him but I didn't want to mean it.. I have to talk with him"..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Aunty, today I will wait for Raghav".. Priti requested..

"Okay beta!!".. Meenu agreed and went to sleep..

It's 11.30 pm.. Raghav knocked the door..

"Actually Maa".. He wanted to fake something but stopped in middle seeing Priti..

"Where were you??".. She asked frowning..

"At the office".. He replied nervously looking at her..

"Don't lie.. I have called to your office.. Viren uncle received the call and told me that office was closed at 7 pm.. And you left from there 6.45 pm.. Where were you??.. From that day you were going early and coming late.. Viren uncle also told me that office opened at 9.30 am and you went at 6 am.. What's going on Raghav??".. She questioned him..

'For the first time she uttered my name.. Yes, I have succeeded.. Atleast you care for me.. Yes, you care for me.. One day you will also feel for me.. And that day I will give you all the answers'

"Why are silent??.. Tell me??.. Where were you.. Aunty was tensed".. Raghav cut her in middle..

"And you??"..

"Me, me what me??.. I, I was not tensed.. I don't care where you are".. She replied and left from there hesitatingly..

He gave a soft smile on her silliness..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"What happened to me??.. Yeah, why I was tensed??.. I don't care about him".. Priti murmured..

Suddenly her phone ranged.. Seeing the number she was on cloud nine..

⋇✦⋇