⋇Chapter-8⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Actually I have brought your dinner.. You didn't take anything from yesterday.. Please take this".. Raghav forwarded the plate with a soft smile..

Priti who was in different zone came out from her land and glanced at his direction.

Seeing him smiling, Priti lost her temper totally.. She came near him and threw the bangles and all the jewelry on the floor.. Unfortunately she removed her Mangalsutra and her vermilion too.. Raghav was tensed seeing her sudden changed behaviour..

"What do you think of yourself??.. You are very smart??.. You have easily deceived my family members by making innocent faces but not me.. What were you thinking I can't understand your intentions??.. Making innocent faces then coming with foods and after that straight to the bed.. Isn't it so cheap??".. These hard words of Priti felt like daggers in his heart.. A drop of water came out from the corner of his eye..

He still couldn't process what and where did he do wrong.

"Why are you still standing??.. Come.. Take all the pleasures that you want from me.. My life has already became hell.. No need to feel shy".. She threw her dupatta, tore the knot of the dori from her top and unbuttoned it from back..

Tears dropped from his eyes.. He wanted to cry and cry but was holding his tears hardly.. Raghav came near the table and placed the food, Locked the door of the room and came near her lowering his eyes.. She was again thinking that he had bad intentions that's why he locked the room.. But now she was ready for all the physical tortures which was going to happen.. Raghav picked up her dupatta from the floor and wrapped around her neck and covered her whole upper part of the body.. She was shocked seeing his sudden gestures..

"I haven't come here for any such bad intentions.. It's just that you didn't take anything from yesterday.. I thought you must be hungry.. That's why I came here.. I'm sorry if I hurt you.. If you are feeling uncomfortable around me then I won't come infront of you untill you call me.. But please I'm begging you please take the food.. You didn't take anything from yesterday you will fall sick.. And one more thing please continue doing this act infront of my mother.. That's enough for me.. I'm going now".. He took a pillow and a bedsheet then left and Slept on the attached balcony of the room..

That day he cried the most and none is there to wipe his tears.. Priti didn't utter anything, didn't gulp a single thing, she looked at the beautifully decorated bed..

 Priti didn't utter anything, didn't gulp a single thing, she looked at the beautifully decorated bed

But became frustrated seeing that.. She tore all the flowers and then slept at the floor placing her head on the wrist above the bed..

On the other hand, Raghav was feeling cold as wind was blowing heavily but didn't want to go inside as he told her he won't come infront of her untill she calls him.. Tears rolled down from eyes.. He couldn't digest those hard words of Priti..

"I know you hate me.. And don't want to live with me.. But I can't let you go.. I have promised your grandmother that I won't leave you untill my last breath and I will keep my promise.. I never thought of loving someone else except my mother but today I'm feeling like I am falling for you.. I don't know I shall be able to win your heart or not but I'm sure I won't leave hope.. I will have to have to win your heart".. He vowed wiping his tears.. Then pulling the pillow he slept..

⋇✦⋇