⋇Chapter-33⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Okay, I'm going to the kitchen to arrange our breakfast and you take a quick shower.. It's getting late".. Raghav told her detaching himself from her..

"No, today I will make foods".. Priti cut him..

"You!!".. He was surprised..

"What??.. Can't I??".. She pouted..

"No!!.. Obviously you can't!!.. When did you learn about cooking??".. He asked shockingly..

"When you weren't with me.. When I was in that NGO, I had to do everything from own like cooking, washing, cleaning and many more but yes those foods were very bad in taste.. That's another thing!!".. She bit her tongue in a awkward manner as he smirked..

"Okay then.. Today you'll cook for us".. She nodded and went to become fresh..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.. Within a minute she turned the whole kitchen into a mess.. Raghav was passing from the kitchen but stopped seeing the situation of the kitchen..

"What is this??".. He asked loudly..

"What??".. Priti frowned.. She was preparing 'Roti' and that's why her hands were filled with flour..

She rubbed her forehead with her palms unknowingly which made her face full of white colour.. Raghav lifted his face and looked at her.. Seeing the condition of her face he bursted out in laughter..

"Again what is so funny??".. She made a serious face..

"Just look at you, Priti".. He told while laughing hard..

"What??".. She frowned..

"Okay let me show you".. He took a steel plate and showed her..

She looked at the plate through which she could see her face..

"Damn!!.. What's wrong with my face".. She rubbed again her face with those palms which made her face more and more white..

"Now see".. She asked with puppy eyes but he again laughed louder..

"You know, You're stupid.. You are removing flour from your face with the same hands which are already filled with flour".. He laughed again..

She puffed her cheeks as he smirked on her..

"You wait.. Let me do it for you".. He took a piece of cloth and started removing flour from her face..

A shiver ran through her whole body on his touch.. She closed her eyes.. 

"Now it's okay".. He smiled looking at her..

They were lost in each other at the same time the milk boiled fully and it started overflowing from the bowl.. Suddenly her trance broke and she rushed towards it after noticing.. Then quickly turned the stove off..

She forgot to take cloth and grabbed the bowl with bare hands..

"Ahhhhh!!".. She screamed in pain because of the burn.. Raghav ran towards her hearing her screaming..

"What happened??".. He asked taking her hand on his palm..

"Nothing.. Just".. She replied squeezing her eyes..

"Show me".. He took her hand in his mouth and sucked it..

"You are too careless.. Who told you to make foods.. I was doing na but no.. You won't listen to anyone.. Now see what has happened".. He scolded her and again placed it into his mouth..

"Already it is paining.. On the other hand you are scolding me".. She pouted..

"What will I do??.. I am pissed off with your carelessness.. Now come with me".. He dragged her into the room and applied ointment on the burning area..

⋇✦⋇