⋇Chapter-29⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"By the way I forgot to ask your name.. Who are you and why are you asking about Priti??".. The lady asked curiously..

"I am the hell reason of her all sufferings.. Yes, I'm her husband, Raghav".. He added lowering his head..

"You??.. How can you be this much irresponsible??.. Do you have any idea what she had gone through??.. Why did you leave her??".. She was throwing a number of questions towards him which he had no answer..

"Yes, you are absolutely right.. I'm a irresponsible person.. I left her without listening her opinion.. I'm a looser".. Raghav murmured..

"Now don't waste your time here.. If you also love her and was missing her.. If you are really regretting on what you have done then go and tell her sorry.. She is just waiting for you only.. She has suffered a lot.. Now please don't leave her like this.. Go and talk to her".. He nodded on her words..

"Where is she??".. He asked..

"Come with me".. She went to her room.. Raghav too followed her..

Priti was sitting on the bed placing her head between her knees and was lost in her thoughts.. In the mean time they entered into the room..

"Priti, look who has came to meet you".. She uttered as Priti lifted her head and looked at the door..

She was shocked seeing Raghav as tears dropped from her eyes.. The lady left from there to give them privacy.. Priti quickly got up from the bed and ran towards him.. Without thinking anything she hugged him tightly..

Raghav was numb to react anything on her sudden action.. She took his arms around her back in a embracing manner..

"I knew that you will come.. I knew it Raghav but you did too late.. My heart was craving for you only.. I missed you so much.. Don't leave me again Raghav please.. I won't be able to leave without you.. I love you.. I love you so much!!".. She cried her heart out hugging him tightly..

Her confession made him happy as well as sad.. He took her face in his palms and wiped her tears..

"I'm sorry Priti!!.. I am extremely sorry!!.. please forgive me.. I am the reason of your all sufferings.. I'm a irresponsible person.. I haven't listened to you at once.. I misunderstood you and left you.. I have failed to keep every promise.. I am unable to become a good person as well as a good husband.. I'm".. She quickly placed her index finger on his lips..

"No need to say anything.. I wasn't angry on you.. I love you then how can I be angry on you.. I can understand what you were going through that time.. I know, you also felt bad while telling those hard words to me.. You also missed me, I know.. I know everything.. Now just leave all this and take me with you.. I don't want to waste a single second".. She stated tearfully as he nodded.. She rubbed her face in his chest..

"I'm coming with my belongings in 5 minutes.. You stay here".. She told him smilingly..

"Okay then, I am waiting outside.. You go and get ready yourself".. He smiled back and was about to go but Priti cut him and held his wrist..

"No, I'm absolutely ready.. You stay here.. Please don't go".. A terror of losing him again was grabbing her badly..

⋇✦⋇