⋇Chapter-37⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Raghav came from office but was confused seeing the entrance door which was widely opened.. He started looking for Priti and then entered his mother's room..

"Maa, where is Priti and why is the door open??".. He questioned..

"Priti went to the Market.. Maybe she forgot to close it".. Meenu stated as he hummed and went to his room..

"Pritiiii!!".. He called out seeing the door of their room was closed but didn't get any response..

There Priti was hell scared..

"Leave me alone!!".. She shouted with teary eyes..

Raghav was fully tensed.. He again and again banged the door but Priti didn't open it as she was afraid of that man.. Raghav then kicked the door forcibly.. As a result the door was opened.. There his mother also came..

"Pritiiii!!".. Raghav ran towards her but she was neither looking at him nor listening and was constantly gazing at the floor while sobbing..

"Pritiii!!".. This time Raghav jerked her forcibly for which she looked at him.. She jumped on her place and quickly wrapped her arms around him..

"Raghav, H.. He has came again.. He will snatch you from me.. I.. I don't wanna loss you anymore.. I will die without you".. She was screaming and sobbing badly..

"Who has came??.. Why are you scared??".. Raghav rubbed her back..

"D.. Dhruv".. She replied with a shaky voice..

He cupped her face which made her look into his eyes..

"Look at me Priti.. None has the power to snatch you from me understood.. I won't leave you and won't let you go away from me".. But she wasn't convinced on his words..

"Raghav, you can't understand".. Then she elaborated the whole incident about the market..

"Don't worry Priti.. He won't be able to touch you anymore.. You just calm down!!".. He tightly hugged her pecking on her forehead..

"Raghav carefully".. Meenu stated as Raghav looked at his mother and assured her..

"Don't worry Maa.. I will handle it".. She nodded and left from there..

"Now you just take rest".. He then laid her on the bed and was about to go..

"No.. Please don't leave me!!".. She pleaded holding his arms..

"I'm not going anywhere Priti.. You just calm down.. I am with you".. He stated sitting beside her..

She placed her head on his lap.. He caressed her hairs and soon she lost into deep slumber..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

She woke up from his lap and looked at her side.. Raghav slept whole night sitting on her side leaning on the wall as he didn't want to break her sleep.. Sensing some activities Raghav opened his eyes giving her a soft smile..

"Feeling better??".. He asked as she nodded..

"Now go and get ready".. He added..

"Where??".. She asked curiously..

"Let's see".. She nodded and they both went..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

They came to Agrawal mansion..

"Raghav why the hell we have came here??.. You know na whose house it is now??"

"It's okay Priti.. Don't worry.. I'm here with you.. Come".. He held her and took some steps..

"No I don't wanna go inside please".. She pleaded..

"Priti it's time to end up all these.. Don't you believe me??".. He looked deep into her eyes..

"Yes.. But I don't believe him.. If he will again try to snatch you from me?"

"Not again.. Now let's go".. He grabbed her hand tightly and entered the mansion..

⋇✦⋇