⋇Chapter-31⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Today I just want to become yours forever in every way.. I just want to feel your love and want to become one soul.. Will you fulfill this wish of mine??".. She was looking deeply into his eyes and immediately hugged him tightly placing her head in the crook of his neck..

He blushed heavily on her words.. Then hugged her back..

Priti slowly came near him and stood on her toes.. Then leaning on him she slowly pecked on his cheeks closing her eyes.. Raghav too closed his eyes feeling her smooth touch as he was blushing hardly.. She pecked his forehead and then on his chin.. As her soft lips touched his skin he opened his eyes.. She lowered her face due to shyness and ran towards the window.. He took some steps forward and wrapped his arms around her placing a soft kiss on her neck line.. She was seized on her place sensing the warmth of his body.. She gently turned her face and kissed on his cheek remaining that position.. They looked at the sky.. The moon was shining most brightly that night like as it is the symbol of their love..

"Do you know Raghav??.. You have came into my life like a blessing.. My mother left me at a very young age.. Then my father too.. I was totally shattered and was feeling too lonely at that time.. I was needed a companion.. Just when all the paths of my life was seeming to be closed in the mean time you came.. I'm the luckiest to have you in my life".. Saying so she hugged him tightly hiding her face on his chest..

He smiled on her words caressing her hairs and put a kiss there.. She snuggled more and planted a kiss on his chest.. He slowly lifted her face with his palms and looked deeply into her eyes.. Their unconditional love for each other was visible through their eyes..

"I am all yours".. He uttered..

She smiled a bit and pressed her lips on his.. He closed his eyes and slowly put his hand on her waist.. As the feelings went deeper she clutched his collar to take a support.. After sometime they parted.. Her cheeks turned red as they shared their first kiss.. Seeing her he blushed more.. He slowly lifted her into his arms and moved towards the bed.. After placing her on the bed he put the lights off.. Then gently laid beside her..

She moved towards him wrapping her arms around him and placed her head on his chest.. He slowly moved his fingers on her back in a rubbing manner as a result she snuggled more.. He caressed her hairs and kissed on her cheeks.. Then gently pressed his lips with hers.. She put her hands into his hairs pulling him more closer.. As they broke the kiss she playfully bit his collarbone to give him a love bite.. He giggled and turned his face.. She smirked seeing his pouting face.. She tried to turn him but he didn't respond.. A trick played in her mind.. She started tickling him..

"Stop!!.. Priti stop!!.. It's tickling".. He pleaded with laughter..

"stop".. He turned and caught her in between his arms..

"I have caught you.. Now what??.. It's my turn".. He smirked..

"Don't try Raghav.. You can't.. I will win again.. So only for your safety don't even try to do that".. She rolled her eyes as he removed his hands quickly with fear.. She bursted out into laughter on his sudden action..

"Hence proved that all husbands are afraid of their wives.. You are seriously so cute Raghav.. Don't be this much cute".. She laughed and pecked on his forehead..

A bit of smile appeared on his face.. She slowly came forward and unbuttoned his shirt.. She removed her attires and covered them with the blanket.. Soon they became one soul..

⋇✦⋇