⋇Chapter-22⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Raghav was getting ready for the office.. Priti was still sleeping like a child.. He smiled looking at her sleeping figure..

"Maa I'm going".. He stated..

"Why so early??.. Atleast take the breakfast"..

"Maa I'm getting late.. I will eat at the office".. Saying so he left..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti woke up and was searching for Raghav..

"Again he has left without saying me bye".. She pouted..

Then freshing up herself she started eating the breakfast which Raghav made for her at early morning..

"Priti I can't find my medicine box.. Is it in your room??".. Meenu asked..

"Maa I don't know.. You wait here.. I'm going to check".. She replied..

"It's okay! you complete your breakfast.. I'm checking".. She went to their room and started searching here and there..

Suddenly her eyes fell on a paper under the Bedsheet.. She came near and took it in her hand.. She was going to place it in the drawer but was shocked to see the heading.. 'Divorce petition'.. She started reading the paper.. It was written that Raghav and his mother used to torture Priti to take her father's property that's why she was giving him divorce..

These words felt like a dagger on her heart.. Her legs were not moving.. She couldn't believe her eyes that Priti filed a divorce under domestic violence..

On the ether side, Priti was eating and suddenly her phone started ringing.. She didn't want to pick up the call seeing the number but to give him a lesson and to break all the relationships with Dhruv she picked up the call..

"I want to meet you come at my hotel on sharp 10 AM".. He told..

"But I don't want to meet you.. Tell me here".. She replied angrily..

"Okay, if you don't give him divorce then be ready to face the consequences".. He threatened her..

"Do whatever you want but I'm not going to divorce him".. Priti cut the call angrily..

She turned and came to see Meenu was standing at the door holding the divorce papers in her hands.. She didn't hear the whole line but only the last part 'Going to divorce him'.. She couldn't believe her ears.. The papers fell from her hands and she fainted..

"Maaaaaaaaaaaa!!".. Priti rushed towards her..

"Maa, what happened??.. Why you are not opening your eyes??.. Talk to me??.. Maaaaaaaaaaaaa".. She screamed..

Her hands were shaking.. She dialled Raghav 's number but none took the call.. She again and again dialled his number..

"Raghav, please pick up the call please".. She murmured.. Atlast he took the call..

"Raghav please come home.. It's urgent".. She told him..

"Why, what happened??.. Why is your voice seeming tensed??.. Why are you scared??".. Raghav asked confusingly..

"No more questions Raghav.. You please come fast".. She cut the call..

"Are you listening??.. Please talk to me".. She rushed towards the kitchen and came running with a glass of water and sprinkled it on her face..

"Open your eyes, please".. She shouted but she didn't respond..

"Please wait for sometime.. I'm calling the ambulance".. Priti dialled the number of the ambulance.. Her hands and voice were shaking..

Her mother left her at very young age after that she accepted Meenu as her own mother.. In the past months she already lost her father like this and now she didn't want to lose her mother too..

"Maa you can't leave me like this.. You can't do this with me".. She was damn scared and looking at the door again and again for Raghav..

⋇✦⋇