⋇Chapter-11⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"I'm sorry for the rude behaviour.. I didn't tell you before but today.. You always helped me and my family.. Our sudden marriage was not your fault.. It was my father's decision but I always misunderstood you, blamed you and behaved rudely with you and your family.. I'm sorry!.. I am sorry for everything and thanks for helping me a lot.. Can we become friends??".. Priti thanked him and asked him for forgiveness..

These words melt the heart of Raghav.. His happiness had no bounds.. He was on cloud nine.. He wanted to hug her tightly and wanted to say 'I'll be with you forever'.. Giving her a smile he shook his hand with her..

"Yes but only in one condition, you have to manage your saree yourself.. I won't do it everyday".. And they both bursted out in laughing..

'Atlast your smile came back.. I was dying to see it.. Today our relationship has got a meaning.. Thanks to you that you have made me your friend'.. He thought in his mind..

"Ok, Now let's go".. He requested on which she nodded..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"I have ate so much today.. And what about my dieting??.. I have forgot that.. I will become fat".. Priti pouted..

Hearing her words Raghav started laughing..

"Why are you laughing??.. Here I'm tensed about my diet routine and you are laughing.. Do you know, If I will become fat then he will leave me.. He won't love me anymore".. Priti bit her tongue as she uttered about her lover infront of Raghav being absent minded..

"If he loves you truly.. Then he won't leave you at any situation.. Look doesn't matter in love and that's the beauty of love".. He told her giving a smile..

"Do you love someone".. Priti asked Raghav..

"Don't know what is love... But I love my eyes when she looks into them, I love my name when she says it, I love my smile when she is the reason, I love my life when she is in it".. He told her with a blush..

"Wow, that's nice!!.. I didn't know that you are so romantic.. Why are not you telling to her that how much you love her??".. Priti asked..

"Because she loves someone else.. She thinks me as her friend only and I don't want to lose her friendship".. He replied..

"Then, you won't tell her about your feelings??.. How will she know then??".. She questioned him with wide eyes..

"Don't know!".. Raghav stated..

"Lemme talk to her".. She asked him about her number..

"I told you na she loves someone else".. He added..

"Then what??.. She has the rights to know about your feelings too".. She got excited..

"No need!!".. He stated..

"But"..He stopped her before she could tell anything..

"Forget about mine, if this situation will arise one day infront of you, what will you do then??".. He countered her as she remained silent..

"No answer??.. Okay, no need to give me the answers right now.. Think about my words again then tell.. I will wait for your answer".. Raghav said smilingly..

He took the pillow like other days and slept at the couch and Priti at the bed.. Priti started thinking about his words and drowsiness grasped her and she slept..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Sun rays fell on Priti and she started looking here and there for Raghav but couldn't find him..

"Did he again go to the office early??.. Didn't he forgive me till now??"..

⋇✦⋇