⋇Chapter-12⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Aunty where is Raghav??.. I couldn't find him in my room".. She was tensed..

"Arrey, he has gone to the market.. He will come soon"..

"No actually, I thought".. She paused when her phone started ringing as she came back to her room..

"Hello Priti, Guess, Where I'm??".. The person asked..

"How can I say??".. She asked back..

"I'm at airport"..

Priti was shocked..

"What??.. You are here??.. Why didn't you inform me before??.. Okay, I'm coming to receive you".. She cut the call and was getting ready..

"Aunty, I'm going to meet my friend.. I will be late"..

"Did you inform Raghav??".. She asked..

Aunty it's already late.. Please you told him".. She bid her good bye and left..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

'I didn't give her any present till now.. Should I??.. But what will I buy for her.. I don't have any idea about this'.. Raghav made a cute pout and huffed..

'What should I buy for my wife now?'.. He bit his tongue roaming his eyes everywhere when something clicked in his mind..

"Yes, starting with chocolates and flowers will be good".. He decided and told the man with a big smile..

"Pack some roses and a box of chocolates"

Taking those he was coming home.. Suddenly his eyes fell on a car in which Priti and a man were sitting.. As it was showing red signal on the board, the car stopped in the crossing.. They were talking and laughing.. Her head was resting on his shoulder.. He wrapped his arms around her..

A drop of tear came out from his eyes.. The car left as the light became green.. Raghav was standing like a statue at the middle road.. Suddenly a car pressed break and he came out of his trance..

Raghav stepped forward but he wasn't able to walk.. His legs were not moving, heart was breaking into pieces, Tears were flowing continuously from his eyes.. Raghav looked at those roses and the chocolates but it was now useless for him.. He threw the roses at the road and gave the chocolates to the rode side begger..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Raghav came near his mother and started crying placing his head on her lap..

"What happened Raghav??.. Why are you crying.. Is everything alright??.. Please tell me".. She was tensed seeing her child like this..

But Raghav wasn't telling anything.. He was sobbing badly.. He wiped his tears and wanted to tell something but paused hearing the footsteps.. He quickly left his mother's room and rushed towards his room..

Taking a pen and a paper he started acting like nothing happened.. Priti came to his room..

"Sorry I didn't tell you, actually I had to go.. One of my friend has came that's why".. Priti didn't tell him the whole story..

He came near her and looked straight into her eyes.. There's so much pain in his eyes.. She could fell those in his continuous gaze.. He wasn't telling anything as he wanted to hear the whole truth from her.. Silence wrapped in the whole room for sometime..

"Should I tell him.. I can't tell lies to him anymore".. He was about to go but she held his wrist..

"Raghav, I have to tell you something very important.. Actually I I .. Means.. Actually I love someone else".. He was holding his tears hardly hearing those words from her mouth..

"I know I had to tell you about him before but couldn't.. Actually we love each other and were going to marry but suddenly all situations are changed.. Today I went to the airport to receive him".. Priti added as he remained silent..

⋇✦⋇