⋇Chapter-36⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Meenu coughed from behind seeing them like this.. They both got back their senses hearing a fake cough and quickly looked back.. Their eyes became widened and mouth was hung open seeing their mother..

"M.. Maa".. They both uttered in union and looked at eachother..

Priti quickly put her hair locks behind her ears with her fingers in a embarrassing manner..

On the other hand Raghav was way too shy than her.. He lowered his eyes and was standing still tightening his fist..
Tint of redness was visible on his cheeks..

Meenu smiled a bit in her mind thinking that atlast things have sorted out between them..

"Raghav, when did you come.. I didn't hear any sound".. She questioned..

"A.. Actually Maa I left from office a bit early so, I thought you are sleeping that's why I wasn't doing any sound and entered slowly".. He again lowered his eyelids pressing his lips as she hummed..

"Priti, all are done??".. She asked smilingly..

"Y.. Yes.. M.. Maa, all are done!!".. She nodded on her words and left from there..

"Oh god!!.. I was continuously telling you it's kitchen but you didn't listen to me.. Don't know what Maa is thinking now".. Raghav pouted..

"It's okay relax!!.. You are a over thinker.. Maa should be very happy today knowing that things are fine now between us".. She added as he nodded..

"Go and fresh up.. I am serving your dinner".. She stated but didn't leave him before pecking on his cheek.. He blushed a little and left..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti went to the Market to buy some household chores.. Raghav hadn't accompanied her as he had to go to the office.. The lane was little bit lonely at evening.. She didn't notice someone was following her as she was busy scrolling down her phone.. Hearing some foot steps she stopped..

"Is someone following me??"

Priti thought to herself and turned to see that man but none was there.. She thought it was her mistake.. Then again started walking and same thing happened.. This time she was caught by a unknown fear.. Her heart was beating faster.. She thought not to look back and walked hurriedly.. Suddenly a palm came from back and covered her mouth.. She was trying hard to get rid of his grip but that man was carrying her forcibly.. She now bit his fingers hardly.. As a result he shouted in pain and removed his hand.. She ran from there with her trembling legs wherever her eyes were travelling and came to a crowded place.. She then looked here and there and quickly took a taxi ordering him to take her home.. Her whole body was trembling with fear.. Her eyes became darker and face became pale.. Sweats were dropping from her forehead.. Her voice cracked due to the fear.. She couldn't see and speak anything properly.. Her hands and legs were shaking.. The taxi stopped at their home.. She came out of it paying his amount and immediately rushed towards her room..

Locking herself in the room from inside she stood at the door leaning her head over it.. She could see only darkness in front of her eyes.. Then immediately ran towards the balcony and shut all the windows and doors of the room.. She switched off all the lights in the room.. Fear grasped her mind and body as she sat on the floor with a thud and burst out in tears..

⋇✦⋇