⋇Chapter-34⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Now no more work.. Just sit here quietly.. I'm coming".. He warned strictly..

"But".. He pressed his index finger on her lips..

"Don't talk or else I have to give you punishment".. He said rolling his eyes..

"What punishment".. She asked curiously..

"You will come to know with time".. He smirked and left from there..

He came with the breakfast, a cup of tea and a spoon.. He placed the plate on a table and told her to start..

"Ahhhhhh".. She screamed again as a trick played on her mind..

"What happened now??".. Raghav turned back..

"Actually it's paining hard".. Priti made a sad face as he huffed.. He took the plate and started feeding her..

"Plan successful".. She smirked on her mind..

While Raghav was placing a bite in her mouth she intentionally bit his index finger..

"Ouch!!".. He shouted a little looking at her..

"What are you doing.. It's my finger".. He told glaring at her..

"Sorry, Sorry!!".. She made a puppy eyes.. He again started feeding her and same thing happened..

"Sorry Raghav!!".. She chuckled at him.. Understanding her intentions he held her wrist..

"Be ready to face the consequences, Priti".. He told coming near her face..

"Catch me if you can!!".. She challenged Raghav..

"Challenge??.. Mind it!!.. You will have to repent after losing!!".. He smirked..

"Looser!!".. She pushed him removing his grip and started running.. He too started chasing him.. She jumped on the bed and took a pillow..

Targetting him she threw it on his face..

"Stop!!.. Stop!!".. He glared at her but she didn't stop.. The room turned into a mess..

Finally he caught her by her waist.. Then grabbing her wrist he pinned her on the wall..

"Now what??.. You are in my cage!!".. He chuckled..

"Are you ready for the punishment??".. He asked coming more closer to her..

She closed her eyes sensing his hot breath falling over her..

In the mean time they heard some sounds from his mother's room..

"Did you hear something??".. Priti asked looking at Raghav..

"Yes.. Me too".. He nodded leaving her from his grip..

"Maa??".. She asked widening her eyes.. Before she could complete her word he rushed towards her room..

They entered her room and saw that she was trying hard to get up.. Raghav sat beside her and helped her..

"Maa, what happened??.. Are you facing any problem??.. Please tell us".. Raghav was tensed..

"I'm calling the doctor.. You stay here with Maa".. Priti quickly dialled doctor 's number..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Doctor, What happened now??.. I can't see her like this anymore.. It's more than one year.. Please do something and bring my old Maa back".. He stated while sobbing badly..

"Don't worry Raghav.. There is no need to be upset now.. Your happy time has started.. Your mother is fully alright and totally out of danger.. She is getting better.. I have given her a injection to make her sleep.. She will gain her sense anytime.. Just take her proper care.. I have written all the medicines here.. You please give it to her time to time".. His words made them emotional.. A tear dropped from his eyes.. Their happiness had no bounds..

"Thank you doctor.. Thank you for everything".. He sobbed..

"It's my duty".. Raghav and Priti smiled a bit on his words and then led him to the gate..

⋇✦⋇