⋇Chapter-23⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Raghav entered the house and came to see her mother was laying on the floor.. He rushed towards her shockingly leaving everything..

"What happened to maa??.. Why she isn't opening her eyes??.. Did you call the ambulance??".. His voice was cracking with fear..

"Y.. Yes.. They are coming and I don't know what happened with her".. She couldn't tell the actual incident about the divorce papers as that wasn't the proper time so she decided to remain silent..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The ambulance came and they took her while Raghav too followed them..

"You sit at the back".. Raghav told Priti..

"I'm not coming Raghav".. She was sobbing badly..

"Why??.. I don't know how much time will take so, I can't leave you here alone".. He added while sobbing..

"I can't see maa like this.. I will wait for you both and praying for her safety.. Now please go fast".. He understood that she was scared thinking of her father's incident as same thing happened with her some months ago..

"Don't cry.. I can't let happen anything wrong to Maa".. Saying so without forcing her much he went leaving her at home..

She came at the room with a broken heart.. Suddenly her phone started ringing.. It was Dhruv only.. She cut the call angrily seeing the number.. He again called her but this time she switched off the phone and threw it on the bed with anger..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Doctors admitted Raghav 's mother at the ICU..

"Doctor, what happened with maa".. Raghav asked with teary eyes..

"Can't tell anything right now.. Please wait for sometime".. Doctor stated and went to the cabin..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Priti was sitting on the bed placing her head on the wall, Putting the lights off.. Someone knocked the door.. She thought Raghav.. Switching on the lights hurriedly she rushed towards the door..

"Raghav how is Maa??".. She stated but was shocked seeing the man infront of her.. He was none other than Dhruv..

"What are you doing here.. Just leave".. She was about to bang the door but he forcefully entered their house..

"Who gave you the audacity to enter someone's house forcefully without permission.. I say, just leave".. She ordered..

"Oho, now you will give me order what I have to do or what not".. He teased..

On the other hand,

"May be Priti is tensed and upset.. I should have to talk with her".. Raghav dialled her number..

She was about to pick the call but Dhruv grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall.. Then taking the phone he cut the call..

"How dare you to cut his call??.. That call was important to me".. She told angrily..

"That's why I cut the call.. I'm talking to you and I don't want anyone to disturb us".. He stated..

"Stop talking nonsense and leave me".. She removed his grip and was about to take the mobile but he again pinned her on the wall..

"Leave me I say".. She pushed him..

"I won't let you go anywhere today.. I will take you with me by hook or by crook".. He replied holding her waist..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Why did she cut my call.. Is everything alright??".. Raghav thought in the meantime doctor came..

"What happened doctor??.. Maa is fine na??".. Raghav asked..

"I told you before to take her care properly and don't give her any shock or stress.. I guess she has got a major shock which she couldn't bear".. Doctor stated..

"I don't know how it happened suddenly.. My wife was with her.. She will be fine na??".. Raghav stated with moist eyes..

"We are trying hard.. Let's hope for the best.. You please fill the form and arrange the amount as soon as possible".. Raghav nodded on his words..

⋇✦⋇