⋇Chapter-7⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Meenu knocked the door.. "Priti!!"

Priti wiped her tears and opened the door..

"Priti, today you will have to do some rituals with Raghav.. Take this lehenga and wear it then come outside.. I didn't get much time for the arrangements.. So Raghav brought this.. You will look amazing in it.. Now hurry up.. We all are waiting".. Meenu told her and left..

Priti took the lehenga and lost in her thoughts..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Raghav, Priti didn't come till now.. Go and check once".. Meenu told on which he nodded..

Raghav came to see the door was locked..

"I can understand you don't want to come and don't wanna do these rituals".. He sighed and left looking at the door at once before leaving..

"Maa actually".. Before he could utter anything, He heard some sound of footsteps..

A bit of smile appeared on his face..

'She is coming'.. He murmured and looked in the direction of the entrance.. He thanked God and her for keeping their words..

His heartbeat fastened seeing her looking so gorgeous in that lehenga which he had brought.. A smile automatically came on his lips just by looking at her..

"Come and sit here".. Meenu told her..

Priti came near Raghav and sat beside him..

They first exchanged their garlands and then Meenu told Raghav to apply 'Sindur' on her forehead and tie the 'Mangalsutra' on her neck.. Raghav took it in his hands and looked once at Priti who was silent and was just doing what they were telling to her.. Seeing Priti like this he hesitated to do it.. Priti was unaware about the importance of 'Sindur' and 'Mangalsutra' as she used to stay in abroad from her childhood.. She thought it's also a part of their acting and she had to do it for Raghav 's mother.. She accepted to do it and Raghav filled her hairline with vermilion..

A bit of smile appeared on his face thinking that she's doing all this for his mother

"I can't thank you enough and pay back what you are doing for me".. He felt really blessed..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

After doing all the rituals Priti came to her room.. His mother also came and started decorating the room and getting her ready..

"What are you doing??.. Why are you changing my dress??.. All rituals are done right??".. Priti asked her confusingly..

"My innocent child!.. It's your wedding night.. Did you forget??".. She laughed at her stupid question and left from there..

Priti was shocked hearing this.. She almost forgot about it under the rituals and all.. Now what's the next.. She couldn't do this, couldn't make love with an unknown person, couldn't give him her body and soul..

She sat on the bed clutching her lehenga in her fists.. Tears automatically came from her eyes..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"What are you doing here Raghav??.. Priti is waiting at your room".. Meenu asked him..

"Actually Maa she didn't take anything from yesterday.. Now we had to do so many rituals.. So, I have prepared dinner for her".. He smiled while arranging the bowls in the plate..

"Yes it's too late and all rituals are done.. Why didn't she take anything till now??.. Now go fast and feed her.. She must be hungry"

"Yes just two minutes"

Taking the food plate Raghav knocked the door while entering the room and saw Priti was sitting on the bed looking outside the window with a blank face..

⋇✦⋇