⋇Chapter-27⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

His all allegations felt like daggers in her heart but she was unable to prove herself innocent as Raghav was not in a state of listening anything so she decided to remain silent.. 

"Why are you silent.. You have to answer me why did you do this to me.. What was my fault??"

She was numb to react anything as he got up..

Then entering to their room Raghav went near the cupboard.. Taking her clothes from inside he started packing her bags.. Seeing this Priti came near him..

"What are you doing??.. Why are you packing my clothes??".. She asked confusingly..

"Get ready.. You are going to your home, near your beloved Priti".. He stated sternly while packing..

"Raghav please listen to me once.. I don't want to go anywhere.. I won't be able to live without you and Maa.. Atleast try to believe me at once".. She pleaded..

"I won't give you the permission to harm me and my family anymore.. I told you many times, not to reveal anything about our relationship infront of Maa but you failed to keep my one promise.. You're the reason of her condition".. He shouted and again started packing her luggages..

"Come with me".. Priti held his wrist and made him sit on the bed..

"Just look into my eyes".. She said cupping his face but he denied..

"I love you, Raghav"

He stilled and turned trying to understand her but today her confession was also looking fake to him.. It might be because she only lied to him all these days..

Understanding his dilemma she held his hand..

"Raghav, please look into my eyes"..

"I don't want to see anything or listen.. I'm not in a state to do all these".. He said sternly and got up from the bed..

"Please".. She pleaded again with moist eyes..

He was becoming weak on her words.. To hid his emotions he decided not to look at her..

"It's too late, Priti".. He said removing his hand.. Tears were flowing from her eyes..

"If you don't want me to stay here then I'm going because I can't bear any hatred for me in your eyes.. I just want to see the love and care for me as you used to do before".. She said tearfully.. Then taking the bags she went towards the gate..

"I will come back to this house when you will come to take me.. Untill you're not coming I will wait for you and only for you!!".. Saying so she left..

Raghav remained silent.. His heart were crashing into pieces but he hid his all emotions for their future..

Maybe she would forget him for her betterment.. He wiped the corner of his eyes..

"An unwanted relationship has came to an end Priti.. Now you are free from this cage.. You don't have to do acting anymore".. He murmured..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Time flies and it became one year.. Nothing improved.. Neither his mother's condition nor his relationship with Priti..

In this one year he didn't go to see her at once or tried to contact with her.. As he thought she was living with Dhruv happily.. He didn't want to create any mess in their relationship that's why he decided to stay away from them..

⋇✦⋇