⋇Chapter-4⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Shit, I'm late again".. Raghav murmured while entering into the office..

"May I come in sir?".. He knocked the door..

"Sir hasn't came today.. He had got a major heart attack and was admitted to the hospital yesterday.. His condition is very critical".. An employee told him..

"Whatttt?".. Raghav was shocked..

"It happened Suddenly.. We just got the news".. He told him..

"Thanks for informing me.. I didn't know anything about it.. I will surely visit him today".. Saying so, he left..

After completing his all works rapidly Raghav left for the hospital..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

He asked the cabin number and was searching for them and suddenly he found Priti.. She was sitting with her grandma on a bench..

"Ma'am".. He called her but she didn't respond..

"Ma'am"..

He called her again but no effect.. He sighed and got up.. Then saw the doctor coming towards them..

"Doctor what about Dhiraj sir? Is he alright now?".. He asked him..

"Can't tell now"..

"He wants to meet his family members".. Doctor told them..

Priti and her grandma entered into the cabin.. Raghav sat on the bench and was waiting for his number to meet him..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Tears were flowing from Priti's eyes seeing her father's condition.. Dhiraj opened his eyes slowly and called her near him lowly..

"Dad".. Her voice cracked..

"A man is waiting outside.. Is he your family member??".. Nurse asked..

"He is Raghav.. He works at my father's office.. He came to see him".. Priti told her..

Hearing the name 'Raghav' Dhiraj started behaving weird..

"What happened dad?? Do you want something?? Why are you behaving like this??".. Priti was shocked and confused..

"C..a..ll h..im"

"But why him??".. Priti asked confusingly..

Nurse called Raghav as he entered the cabin and sat near him..

"Yes sir, please tell, what can I do for you".. He asked sitting beside him..

Suddenly He held his hand.. Raghav was confused and shocked at the same time..

"Please take care of my child, Raghav.. She has none after me.. Take her with you.. It's a dream of every father that one day he will give his child's marriage with his own hands but my bad luck but I know you will definitely take care of her with your whole heart and you will accept her as she is.. Please marry her and take her to your house.. It's my last wish that I want to see my daughter's wedding and you will be the best man for her.. I can't leave my daughter's responsibilities on anyone but I know you and I have full trust in you.. I know you will not leave her hand at any cost".. He requested him holding his hand with shaky voice..

Priti and Raghav were shocked to hear this but didn't utter a single word as he was not well..

His father started breathing heavily and his bp too started increasing.. Doctor told everyone to go outside and started treating him but couldn't save him..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Sorry, he is no more.. We have tried our level best but things were not in our hands" Doctor came and told them..

Priti was about to fall on the ground after hearing this but Raghav held her wrist preventing her from falling.. Then holding her he made her sit on the bench..

She removed herself from his grip.. Her grandma was also devastated knowing her child's demise.. The atmosphere became silent..

⋇✦⋇