⋇Chapter-28⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Raghav was coming home after buying all the necessary things.. Suddenly he heard a voice of sobbing from a roadside NGO..

Children were playing there and one of them fell on the ground while playing.. As a result he got hurt and started crying feeling the pain..

Raghav felt bad seeing him crying.. He took some steps towards him but stopped at a distance.

Raghav saw a lady who was coming from inside hurriedly wearing a yellow kurti.. Taking the child in her arms she wiped his tears.. Then she started cracking jokes smilingly only to distract his mind..

After sometime the child stopped crying.. Then she applied some ointments on his wounds and started playing with him.. Seeing this cute moment a broad smile appeared on Raghav's face..

He wanted to talk with her.. Unknowingly, her presence seemed familiar to him.. He felt a strong connection with her but he was unable to see her face properly as her back was facing him.. He took some steps forward and became hell shocked..

Then taking some steps backward he was gazing her continuously.. She was non other than 'Priti'.. Firstly, he thought it was a illusion and he had mistaken.. He pinched on his hand to be confirmed..

"No, I'm not dreaming.. She is 'Priti'.. But what she is doing in this NGO??.. Why didn't she go to her home??.. I have to ask her".. He murmured and took some steps forward but again stopped..

"No!!.. We haven't talk or meet in this whole year.. I can't ask her anything like this.. If she doesn't want to talk with me then??.. Okay, I will ask from others in the NGO.. Yes that will be better!!".. He decided and waited there for sometime..

After Priti left from there, he looked here and there for someone.. Then his vision fell on a lady who was coming that way..

"Aunty, Do you live here??".. Raghav asked on which she nodded..

"Then do you know that girl??".. He pointed at Priti..

"Yes, she is Priti!!.. I know her.. She works in our NGO.. Very sweet and nice girl.. Always tries to make others happy but unfortunately her own life has became a tragedy!!".. She added with disappointment..

"Tragedy??".. Raghav was confused..

"Her husband left her!!".. She stated..

"But I".. Raghav paused before saying anything..

"But why didn't she go to her own house??".. He asked..

"She did.. She went to her father's home where her grandmother used to live but a demon named Dhruv used to torture them.. He forced her to marry him to take his father's property but she denied as she was already in love with her husband only.. To find relief from him, they signed all the properties and took a rental house.. Then she was doing a part time job at a call centre but her grandmother died unfortunately and she became alone.. After that she came here.. Now she has became a member of our family.. We told her many times to go some other place away from this town as it took many things from her but she always denies and tells us that she is waiting for her husband only.. We have tried many times to convince her that he won't come but she doesn't listen and tells us that it's her belief one day he will surely come to take her with him.. Now you tell me, a whole year has gone but the one who didn't try to contact with her at once will he come ever to take her??.. She is just wasting her time nothing else!!".. She stated as a drop of a tear came out from Raghav 's eyes..

⋇✦⋇