⋇Chapter-20⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"What will I wear??.. Oh god I can't decide".. Priti murmured..

"May I help you??".. Raghav told her from behind as she nodded..

"Wear it!!".. He gifted her a dress box..

"For me??".. She asked confusingly..

"I guess none is here except you and me".. She smirked on his words and opened the dress box..

"It's so beautiful.. Thank you, thank you so much Raghav".. He blushed hearing her words..

"Okay, now be ready maa is waiting for you".. Saying so he left..

She smiled hugging the dress and went to change..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Raghav became very impatient to see her wearing the dress and suddenly the door was opened.. He looked at the entrance and his eyes were fixed..

Priti was looking immensely gorgeous with that red and blue lehenga.. A bit of smile appeared on his face and he was stealing glances from her again and again.. She lowered her eyes seeing him and then ignored him in a teasing manner..

"How am I looking maa".. She asked Meenu..

"Like a angel".. Priti blushed heavily on her reply.. Raghav looked at her and she again ignored to tease him..

"Okay now make the rangoli"..

"But maa I don't know how to make rangoli".. She pouted..

"No problem beta, Raghav will show you".. She said smilingly..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Raghav took a plate of colours and started making rangoli.. Priti came near him and sat beside him..

"Wanna try??".. He asked in which she nodded..

She started throwing the colours on the shape made by him.. Raghav started laughing seeing her silliness..

"Why are you laughing??".. She asked getting confused..

"I told you to make rangoli not to throw the colours here and there".. She pouted..

"Okay I'm showing you.. Take the colour first and place it softly like this.. Now try".. She took the colours but again failed..

Raghav huffed and placed his palm over her to help her in making the shape..

"Like this".. They were busy in talking and lost in each other forgetting everything..

He was still holding her palm.. Suddenly he felt that they have came so close to each other and immediately parted ways..

"It's done".. Raghav stated smilingly..

 Raghav stated smilingly

"Thank me".. Priti teased him..

"For what??".. He asked confusingly..

"For me, you were able to make perfect rangoli".. Raghav's jaw dropped hearing her taking the whole credit and she bursted out in laughter..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Raghav lighted a cracker and gave it to Priti..

"Raghav please keep it away from me.. It's looking dangerous".. Priti was scared seeing the burning crackers..

"Nothing will happen.. Trust me.. Just hold it".. He requested..

"No no, I can't".. She squeezed her eyes in fear.. Raghav held her wrist and gave it to her.. He placed his palm over and her fear went away..

"I want to be with you forever.. I don't know, what do you feel about me but I love you and I wish I will be with you in every situation".. He told himself holding her wrist but it was like she heard his inner words..

"I will be always with you Raghav".. She murmured..

"Ahhhhh!!"

Suddenly the cracker burnt his hand as he was so lost in her. He screamed on the sudden burn.. Priti get tensed..

"What happened??.. Show me".. She held his palm..

"I'm okay.. Nothing big".. He replied..

Without thinking anything she placed his finger in her mouth and sucked it to give him relief.. Raghav was shocked and was continuously gazing her..

⋇✦⋇