⋇Chapter-15⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Raghav was doing some paper works sitting on a chair when the door was opened..

"Raghav!!".. He turned and forced his neck to see the person.. He was confused as hell seeing Priti standing at the door..

It seemed like she was angry and frustrated.. Raghav got up from his place and was going to say something but suddenly her eyes went closed and she was about to fall but Raghav caught her in between his arms.. She got senseless in his arms..

"Priti, Priti!!.. Why did you come??.. What happened??.. Why aren't you talking??.. Priti!!.. Priti!!.. Open your eyes please".. But Priti didn't respond.. She became unconscious because of high fever.. He took her in his arms in bridal style and made her lay on the bed..

"Priti!!.. Priti!!.. Please open your eyes.. I'm sorry that I left you there alone.. You told me that you are feeling sick then also I was unable to look after you.. I'm extremely sorry.. Please forgive me!".. He kept chanting in his mind while sobbing badly..

"Maa!!".. His mother rushed and was shocked seeing unconscious Priti..

"What happened to Priti?".. She shouted at him..

"I'm sorry.. I.. I just don't know what happened to her suddenly.. I.. Just don't know".. He replied with shaky voice..

"Call the doctor immediately".. Meenu shouted again..

"Yes maa".. He immediately dialled doctor's number..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Doctor came and started checking her.. "What happened with her doctor??.. Why is she not opening her eyes??".. Raghav asked being impatient not having any idea what happened..

"She is fine.. Nothing to worry.. She is suffering from high fever.. That's why suddenly she became unconscious.. She is alright now".. Doctor replied..

"I gave her an injection.. She will gain her senses soon.. Now you please take her proper care.. Check the temperature again and again.. It shouldn't be increased at this high level.. You can give her water bath, Give her healthy foods and water.. I have written some tablets and syrups.. Please bring that and feed her time to time".. He told them in which Raghav nodded.. He led the doctor towards the entrance and after that he came..

"Raghav, take her care properly.. You are her husband but don't know why it seems like you guys are hiding something from me about your relationship.. Anything has happened between you two??.. Tell me Raghav".. Meenu asked..

"No Maa, Everything is fine between us.. I didn't know about her health.. Even I too can't understand why did she go when she was sick".. Raghav didn't tell her about the truth about their relationship as his mother won't bear the truth..

Sitting beside her he took her palm in his fist and started sobbing..

"I'm sorry because I left you there knowing that you were unwell.. I'm extremely sorry.. Please forgive me.. I shouldn't have done that.. I shouldn't.. I've failed to keep my promise which I've given to your family".. He sobbed and continued..

"But don't worry.. I won't let anything happen to you.. I won't let leave you like this ever.. Please open your eyes at once.. Talk to me please".. He remained crying..

⋇✦⋇