12. A Brilliant Idea

(Derek's P.O.V)

It had been ten minutes into this fight and I had to say I was enjoying myself more than I thought I actually would.

A pretty girl - definitely older than me - sidled up close five minutes ago and has been having a good time letting her hands roam over my well-defined body.

Thing is, I was imagining those hands belonging to someone else.

Someone who was kicking ass right now.

The Wildcat jumped back and the Leopard kicked sideways. I'll just call them W and L for convenience.

W landed a punch on L's side and the retaliation came in the form of a jab to the pelvis for W. Both girls were aggressive and putting on a show everyone was enjoying in more ways than one. L ducked, avoiding a kick but the Wildcat took the moment and completing her roundhouse, punched her in the gut in the same move. 

War let out a whistle next to me but he wasn't the only one.

Cheers rose up as L stumbled for the first time since the fight started. And then with blazing brown eyes, she charged W.

I'd noticed how both girls indeed deserved their alias'. The Leopard was lithe and ferocious, but her main advantage was how quick on her feet she was. The Wildcat on the other hand was as wild as they came. She was unpredictable and wild, quick about thinking on her feet and making useful moves.

One thing they both shared though was their feline grace.

I'm sure they aren't werewolves though...

W punched L in the face but she managed to only get her cheek grazed. L kneed W and the mark hit as she hissed. They both proved they were a good match and pretty flexible. If one could get the other to lose her footing, the crowd roared up because it was actually rare.

My gaze caught onto the Wildcat's cat tattoo more often than not and her blue eyes were almost disturbing for me. 

The purple haired girl narrowed her blue eyes and the white haired one threw a jab that didn't hit its mark.. Wildcat stopped it by wrapping her own fist around it and kicking Leopard on the side. She coughed at the impact before freeing herself and throwing herself onto W with full force. A punch to her gut and the Wildcat was gritting her teeth. In retaliation, she stomped on L's foot, crushing it to make her step away. A feint to the right but a cross punch came L's way that she couldn't avoid.

Both girls were getting exhausted now, considering this had been going on for twenty minutes. It was time to wrap up the show and everyone felt it coming.

What they didn't see coming was the uppercut W managed to hit L with and I was sure it had L's jaw shaking with the breath she exhaled but she only swayed a bit before attacking W with a series of crosses. W dodged them but L was too quick and one punch hit home making W groan slightly. 

Yet they didn't stop, only quickened their pace. 

Then it was flurry of jabs, side kicks, right hooks, front kicks and ducks and dodges.

They were angry and they were letting out their aggression very clearly. The darkness made some of the fight scenes blur into each other but I still watched, completely fixated.

And then came the peak of the fight where the only things I saw were the cross L threw at W, leaving her side open. Wildcat took the chance and in the split second, ducked and kicked her in the side hard enough to break a bone.

But I don't think she broke a bone. A nasty bruise, yes but not serious damage.

I would know. I've seen and done enough of both.