39. Get It Over With

TW: Mentions of PTSD, gore, non-consultance, force, violence.

(Lila's P.O.V)

Maybe it was because of my turbulent mind, maybe because I'd made out with Derek. Maybe it was because he'd uttered Tatiana's name when he had me under him.

I don't know what it was.

But it sure as hell triggered me.

And now I was stuck in this memory, in this nightmare. Aware but also now. Stronger but weaker. I was in my body and yet I felt a stranger to the horrors I'd experienced.

PTSD has a funny way of showing through.

And for me, I was always self-aware in these nightmares that played my horrible memories from two years ago like a creepy broken vinyl record at a haunted house.

•♤•

Roy slowly got up, eyes on me before he turned to Mellisa and I whimpered. The pain in my chest was real and so was the brand that made me want to hurl.

But at their mercy and in tremendous pain, I was helpless, sitting on the sidelines as Mellisa took the brunt of it all.

"Let's start with some fun, hm?" Looking at me with a cruel smirk as he used his knife to cut through the yellow sundress Mel had on, the monster chuckled at her cries of weak protest.

"Oh? You don't want me to touch you?" He rose a cool brow at Mellisa and then hardened his eyes.

"Then your friend Lila here can replace you." He smiled cruelly and as I cried silent tears, I understood his strategy.

Mellisa trembled and shook her head silently, biting her lips tight as men held onto her. Her clothes were ripped off, one by one, slowly.

And all I wanted was to kill Roy in that moment. But I couldn't even bring myself to move, my burnt flesh burning up like hot fire all over again and I gasped for air.

"You'll pay for this..." My best friend's words were croaked and lost.

And then the men along with the monster went ahead with no inhibitions.

They groped and touched and disgust crawled over my skin. I sobbed as I closed my eyes in anguish only to be slapped by a gruff man towering above me.

"Watch." His warning growl made my entire body tremble and he made sure I watched.

Watched as they roughly pulled on her hair and marred her delicate flesh.

As sadistic smiles covered faces and the Monster snaked his knife between her legs, forcing them open.

I felt tight in my own skin and screaming out ignoring the blistering pain of worsening burns, I lunged upwards.

Only to have someone push me back with a hand on the brand between my breasts.

I yelled in agony as the pain tripled and I couldn't breathe, my tear filled eyes trained on Mellisa.

The monster saw my efforts and laughed simultaneously taking his clothes off.

No.
No.
No.
Please, my god, please No.