Chapter 2

Hey my loves. Feel free to comment :)

It's four o'clock in the morning when Louis is standing in front of the building where he lives, suitcases placed carefully in front of him. It's pretty cold so he is wearing a jacket and a black beanie. The sun's not up yet and the streets are dark and calm. The only sound that can be heard is the chatting of the two best friends.

"I'm so fucking pissed." Louis mumbles, cigarette between his fingers. "This will be my first tour without you. I can't believe Simon is doing this to me. I want to beat the shit out of him." Louis takes another drag, trying to smoke the stress away.

"You know that you can always call me right? And I'll make sure to visit you in some places where you have a hotel. My mom is glad I don't go with you though. I can finally do a summer job." Liam jokes. He has always joined Louis on tour, the singer always asking his team to make sure to do a port of it during summer so Liam doesn't miss too much from uni.

"It sucks. You are the one that's making it fun. I mean of course I am excited about the fans and performing. It's my passion. But I don't know if I can handle it without you by my side." Liam can see the cigarette in Louis' hand shaking and the boy looks away which means that he is trying to hide his feelings. Liam knows Louis by heart.

"Come on, Lou. It will be fun, I promise. Also isn't that Eleanor's boyfriend tagging along? Maybe you'll be friends with him!" Liam tries his best to cheer Louis up even though he knows it's not going to work. When Louis is in this kind of mood, nothing can cheer him up.

"It's probably an asshole. I already hate him. He is the fucking reason you can't come with me. Hope he and that brunette break up quickly so he goes off my tour and you can join." Louis drops half of his cigarette on the sidewalk and destroys it with his shoes. "I can't believe Simon agreed to this."

"It was the only condition Eleanor made to come with you and you have to be honest that the story is pretty convincing. If I didn't know you I would believe that you went to the club to visit your girlfriend. Simon is an asshole but he is fucking good at covering up shit."

"I already instagrammed that Harry boy." Louis puts his hands in the pocket of his sweats. "The loser only has pictures from his sportscar and his holiday house in France with his stupid white trousers and baby blue button-ups. It's disgusting. He is a typical rich boy."

"You literally have like five holiday houses and 12 cars, Louis." Liam rolls his eyes. "You have stuff in common then, rich boy."

"What the fuck, Payno. I'm literally wearing sweats from Primark that Lottie gave me because they were to small for her." Louis rolls his eyes. "I have money but that doesn't make me a rich boy."

And their conversations gets shut down when Louis sees a bus with his own fucking face on it. He hates it. It's literally disgusting.

"Fuck, Li. I'm going to miss you. Are you watching the interview in the afternoon?" Louis looks at his friend with hopeful blue eyes.

"When have I ever missed an interview you did? Don't worry, Lou. I'll be watching live."

"I'm not ready for this publicity stunt to start. I'm scared." Louis bites his lips and Liam grabs his best friend's suitcases, putting them in the bus and Louis walks behind him.

"You'll be okay, mate. Call me whenever okay?"

Louis nods and pulls his best friend in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm going to miss you, you stupid idiot." Louis mumbles.

"Going to miss you too, mate."

--

Louis is sitting in the bus now for about ten minutes. He has taken his phone out and just scrolls on Twitter before tweeting he is excited. He is not going to sleep yet. He isn't tired and Louis has problems with falling to sleep.

And then the bus stops and Louis knows exactly what that means. Eleanor and her stupid boyfriend are going to join and Louis really doesn't want that. He should be playing videogames with Liam right now.

He can hear two voices in the bus and Louis doesn't even look up because he doesn't give a shit. He is not going to talk to the two of them only if he has to.

"Louis! Hello!" he can hear the girly voice and he honestly just wants to vomit. He looks up and sees the girl. She is wearing make up but not too much and a jeans that fits her perfectly. Her crop trop is black and her hair is straightened out. Louis can see that she tried to look good.

But who looks better is definitely the boy next to her. He has curly hair and Louis just wants to touch it, the brightens green eyes and the cutest dimples. Only his clothes are awful. He looks like he robbed some golfers with his polo tucked in his beige khakis.

Louis can't help but let out a huff when he sees the pair. They are not matching at all. El could go to a night club and Harry could have some high tea with his grandparents. It's pretty odd.

Louis looks down at his phone without saying a word.

"You could say hello, you know." He hears someone snap, only to see the curly boy having his arms crossed.

"And you are?" Louis has an amused smile, acting like he hasn't already looked the boy up on Instagram after he got his name from Simon.

"Harry, Harry Styles and you are not being very polite to my girlfriend. I don't appreciate that. We are here for you, you know."

"Feel free to leave." Louis says calmly, focussing back on his phone. "It would save me some shit. You're not here for me but for my manager."

"Eleanor I told you this was a bad idea!" he hears Harry say, making Louis chuckle. The bus has barely left and the two of them are already arguing. Yup, getting Harry out to get Liam on tour can't be too difficult.

"Come on, Harry. Give it a chance. You have to be his friend for the public too, you know. So cut him some slack. He is probably just tired."

"Really, Eleanor? You are defending him? I'm standing up for you and you are saying that he has the right to be like this to us?" Harry sounds annoyed.

"Just calm down, baby. It's for a good cause." And Louis can hear Eleanor kissing Harry. He doesn't even have to look up to know. A few seconds later he can literally hear the two of them making out.

"You both have a room in this bus, you know." Louis snaps. "Go use it. I only watch guys kiss each other so I can get off."

And he can hear Eleanor chuckle and when he looks up he can see Harry staring at him with his mouth wide open.

Louis is going to enjoy his time shocking mister rich boy until he leaves.