Chapter 18

A bit of a shorter one because it has to be like matching with the next chap :)

The day went perfectly for the rest, I you ignore Harry being jealous all of the time. After Louis showered and changed they went to eat something, walked around Barcelona a bit and went back to the stadium for the game. It was a really good game but forgive Harry for rolling his eyes when Griezmann scored and Louis jumped around like a kid, waving at the French player.

And now it's the after party and both Louis and Harry are tipsy. They started drinking wine during lunch, Louis convinced Harry to drink beer during the game and now both of them just finished some vodka cokes.

"Want another drink, boo?" Harry speaks into Louis' ear so he can be heard over the loud music that's playing through the canteen of Camp Nou.

"Another vodka coke please, baby. Thank you so much." Louis' hand caresses Harry's back as he speaks. Louis is always a touchy and a cuddly person but even more when he is drunk... and don't forget horny.

"There you are." Someone whispers in Louis' ear, hand resting on his hip. "Have been looking for you for a while, chéri." Antoine is drunk as well but that doesn't take away the butterflies in Louis' stomach when he is called chéri.

"I have been here since the game ended. Congrats on your goal." Louis' hand is resting on the French player's bicep.

"Dedicated to you." Antoine whispers hotly in Louis' ear, his hand now slipping under Louis' shirt. And Louis is really horny and his idol is freaking hot but he can't be caught in public again.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Louis scrapes his throat and looks up at the French man.

"Mm, she is back in France to visit her family. I know you have one as well, but I think we both like other things as well, don't we? Don't stress, Louis. Press isn't allowed here, let's get somewhere comfortable and we can finish this at home."

"Why don't you just go off him." Louis looks back when he sees his favourite curly boy with two glasses in his hand. "He has a girlfriend and he is drunk." He gives Griezmann a dirty look.

"I don't think this is your business, little boy. Louis, let's go. We can have some fun." The football player starts to kiss Louis' neck.

And Louis is turned on, fucking horny, and his male celebrity crush, his idol is now literally kissing his neck and begging him for a fun night. Louis would never say no to that.

But a pair of green, sad eyes make him stop. He can't read Harry's feelings but he knows that this is hurting him. And Louis really can't hurt his Hazza.

"I'm going to dance with Harry." Louis carefully pushes Antoine away from him and looks at the younger boy, giving him a small smile. He smiles back and it gives Louis' so many butterflies.

"What? Are you joking? The guy hurt his ankle. He can't even dance, Louis." Antoine rolls his eyes.

"I can give him a lap dance." Louis jokes.

"You could give me one as well. Louis... I know that you are horny. You are literally hard." The footballer whispers in his ear. He is right. Louis is horny. Louis wants to go back with him and have some fun, but he can't have fun if he knows that Harry would be upset with him. God he is so pathetic. He is letting go of the one chance to mess around with Antoine Griezmann for his straight friend that's madly in love with his beard.

Louis is an idiot.

"Harry, want to go back? I'm tired of this party." Louis turns to his best friend.

"Yeah, sure." Harry's smile is so bright and Louis immediately forgets about his chance to be with his idol. The boy looks so happy that Louis chose him and Louis doesn't regret it. It would be a one time thing only and Louis can easily just wank in the shower; he doesn't need his idol to suck him off.

"I'm sorry, Antoine. We are going. It was an honour to meet all of you and to watch your game. It was really good. Have a great evening." Louis grabs Harry's hand and they leave the huge building, roaming around Barcelona and drinking some more.

--

"Eleanor will kill me if I come back like this. I have never been drunk." Harry giggles as they walk outside the last bar of the night. It's three o'clock now.

"We should get a hotel room. I don't have anything tomorrow morning, only the concert in the evening." Louis suggests

"OMG YES! Let's find the most fancy hotel with the most fancy hotel room of whole Barcelona. I'm paying, Lou. See it as a present for your special day."

"You don't have to, Haz. It's alright."

"Nope, I'm googling it now."

And only half an hour later both boys are in a hotel room that's even fancier as all the hotel rooms Louis has been to before. There is literally everything, even a small pool on the balcony.

The night was already good, but it's really starting now.