Chapter 32

Back from my trip!

enjoy reading! 

It wasn't a long flight to go back home to England and Liam already made sure that there was a car waiting for them outside of the airport so they don't get recognised. So for no one questioned if it was Louis walking around, being perfectly in disguise.

It's one in the night when they arrive in Louis' apartment in London. Tomorrow, or actually a few hours later, they would travel to Doncaster so they can get married the day after.

"This is my apartment." Louis smiles. His hand is still holding on to Harry's. "I'm staying here if I have to be in London for meetings and stuff. I'm not staying here that much though. I prefer to be at my house in Doncaster where I live with my mom and sisters. You're going to meet them tomorrow. I can't wait for you to see them. They'll love you, baby." Louis pecks Harry's lips and leads Harry to the bathroom. They are both kind of feeling dirty from the flight.

"I'm a bit nervous about meeting them." Harry confesses while he strips down his clothes. "I mean they have never met me and I'm going to marry their son who I am dating for only two days. I don't think they will exactly love me and approve of me, Lou."

Louis, who is already naked, turns on the water of the shower. He waits for it to be hot. He holds one hand under the water while he grabs Harry's hand with his other. When the water is warm enough he pulls Harry with him and connects their lips.

"They are going to love you, baby." Louis whispers against his lips. "Simply because I love you and you make me happy. My mom will love you only because you are good to me, baby. She doesn't need anything more." Louis puts some shampoo in his hands and starts to wash Harry's hair, his fingers massaging his scalp.

"Mm.." Harry moans "But what if they think I'm not good enough for you? I mean, I was literally the boyfriend of your beard, Louis. I have threated you horribly and I took your friendship for granted."

Louis kisses Harry's neck while his hands are still massaging the shampoo into Harry's hair.

"Stop talking yourself down, it hurts me." Louis mumbles. "If I tell you not to be scared, then don't be scared. It will be alright." Louis removes his hands from Harry's hair and now puts them around his waist, hugging the boy from behind. He pecks his shoulder blade.

"I love you." He whispers. "And you are everything to me. My mom has always put my happiness first. She will be happy for us, Hazza. She will recognise the look in my face, one that I haven't had in a long time and it will be enough for her to love you."

Harry turns around so he faces Louis.

"Which look?"

"Happiness." Louis smiles. "I haven't been happy for three years. That's what closeting does, you know that right?"

Harry nods.

"I do know what you mean." Harry starts to wash Louis' hair as well. It's a lot easier to wash than his own. It's a lot tinner and shorter. "I think I'm going to go to my parents after the wedding. If I tell them now they would do everything to stop it. They would freak out and I'm not going to risk it."

"They are your parents, Hazza. Wouldn't they support you in everything you do?" Louis looks up into Harry's beautiful, green eyes.

"They support their company, Lou. That's the main priority. They didn't care about Gemma's happiness, did they? They disowned her because she loves a girl. I don't see why they wouldn't do the same to me, for sure because I'm the key to save that stupid company with stupid Eleanor." A tear slides down Harry's cheek.

"It's just... I've been following their rules since birth. I've always been the perfect son to them. It's the first time I'm going to be selfish and I don't regret it. I'm excited to get married. I'm so excited to be with someone that loves me. But they are my parents and because of my selfishness, I'm destroying their dream, their lifework. I know I shouldn't care that much but..."

Louis interrupts the boy by pressing his lips on his, his hand going through his wet curls.

"It's normal that you care for them. Don't feel bad about that, it's really completely normal. It's wrong that they want to arrange a marriage for you Hazza but they are your parents and you love them. It's normal that you wanted to help them, but don't feel bad about being selfish. When we are married I don't mind giving them some money, enough to save the company."

Harry freezes and he looks at Louis with big eyes.

"You can't be serious, Louis. You don't even know them."

"True." Louis nods. "And probably they won't be very fond of me." He takes Harry's hand and leads him out of the shower. He grabs a big towel and wraps it around his fiancé, pecking his lips as he is doing it. "I don't know them but I do know that I am a nineteen year old kid with way too much money that I will never spend. If I can help the people that my hubby loves, I don't see why not."

"Because they are literally homophobic, Louis." Harry sighs. "They disowned my sister for loving a girl."

"Nobody is born homophobic." Louis says as he is drying himself now. "And I'll first talk to your parents before I throw my money at them, but I want to give them a chance. Do you know why, Hazza? Because I want them to give me a chance too." Both boys walk to the bed completely naked and take place under the blankets. Harry crawls into Louis' arms and rests his head on his chest while Louis plays with Harry's curls.

"I'm just scared they are going to hurt you and you will leave me then." Harry whispers. "Don't think I could handle you leaving me, Lou. I'm way too attached to you in a short amount of time."

"I'm not going to leave you, baby boy." Louis pecks Harry's head. "We're going to marry. I just don't want you to assume that things with your parents are going bad. You don't know if you don't talk. I don't know what Gemma's situation was, but I believe that everything can be fixed."

"You're optimistic, Lou." Harry mumbles, his eyes are already closed.

"Been that since I met you, since I know that I found my chance for happiness. I always thought life was kind of crappy until some weird curly boy with a frog hat set every thing upside down."

"You're going to marry that crazy boy, Lou."

"I know, and I can't wait. Now sleep, baby. We have to wake up early tomorrow to go to Doncaster."