Chapter 31

Here you goooo! Third chapter I've written today. I'm in a writing mood :)

"You are joking, right Payno? You can't be serious? Is that your solution?" Louis snaps.

"Look, Louis. It isn't as bad as you think..." Liam starts to reason.

"Not as bad? I love Harry with whole my heart and yes I want to propose to him. 2 years into our relationship, Liam not two fucking days." Louis is still sitting on Harry's lap and his hand is on his forehead. He is really getting a headache of this.

"You do consider to marry me?" Louis immediately turns around to look at his boyfriend.

"Of course I would want to marry you, Hazza. I love you and it's true love, I know it. But marriage is a big deal." Louis plays with his boyfriend's curls.

"You said that you wanted to live together anyway, right?" Harry asks, his fingers running calmly over Louis' arm.

"Yes of course I want to. You'll always have a home with me." Louis coos, looking right into Harry's green eyes.

"What's the difference then? It's not like we need a piece of paper from the city hall to prove our love for each other but... It can't do any harm, Lou. It could set you free." Harry whispers, kissing Louis' cheek.

"Harry, I refuse to save you from a forced marriage just so I can force you into another one for selfish reasons. I can't do that to you, baby." Louis' hand is stroking Harry's cheek and he gives him a watery smile, eyes filled with tears. "I can't be selfish with you."

"But I want to, Lou." Harry puts his own hand on Louis'. "I want to do this for you, for me, for us."

"It's not normal to marry when you're only together for two days." Louis bites his lip.

"What is normal in this relationship? You said it yourself yesterday. We've done everything backwards. We are literally forced into a relationship with the same girl while we are both gay. You are an international teen popstar and I'm the kid of a businessman that's close to bankruptcy. Tell me, Louis. What the hell is normal in this relationship anyway? The first time we hung out we wore freaking frog hats."

A small smile creeps on Louis' face when he thinks about that day.

"I love those frog hats. I still have yours." Louis mumbles, his face hidden in Harry's neck.

"Got yours as well, baby. Listen Lou, if you don't want to marry yet that's fine. You can be honest. It wouldn't be weird if you didn't want to. Just know that, if you want to, I want it as well. I can't find anything negative about becoming Harry Tomlinson. We were planning to live together anyway and if we are married, we're both free." Harry kisses the top of Louis' head and his fingers are moving from his arm to his back, relaxing the singer.

"Promise me you don't make this decision because you are on a pink cloud right now." Louis whispers.

"Promise."

"Promise me that you don't feel forced to agree to marriage just because you want to help me out." Louis' blue eyes are piercing through Harry's like he is trying to read his soul.

"I promise, Lou. I love you and yeah it's maybe not normal and too soon and a bit impulsive but... Isn't that exactly the charming part?"

"We're both young..." Louis bites his lip. "But I'm also sure that I won't feel this for anyone else. I want to be together with you. I want to show you off to the whole world and I want to make you happy." Louis's forehead is resting against Harry's.

"Then ask me." Harry breathes.

"Ask you what?"

"To marry you, Louis. Propose to me."

And Louis can feel his heart beat inside his whole body and his hands are getting sweaty.

"Harry Edward Styles, will you marry me?" and Louis thought that saying those words out loud would feel weird, would not feel right.

But they do. They feel perfect and like they were meant to be spoken to his beautiful boyfriend.

"I want to marry you." Harry smiles, showing his white teeth. "I really want to marry you, baby."

Louis presses his lips on Harry's and they kiss passionately, only remembering that Liam is in the room as well when he scrapes his throat.

"Congratulations, guys. I am happy for you. It's just that... If Simon finds out about this plan he will change the contract. You guys will have to marry before Eleanor is back, now that Louis is off and she can't say anything. We have quite some planning to do. I'll book you flight tickets to London and we have to make sure, Lou that you won't get recognised. Niall agreed to order room service from your room every day so it looks occupied by you and management won't get suspicious. I booked the city hall in Doncaster already because I thought you would agree to this. The wedding is after tomorrow."

"You really thought this out, didn't you?" Louis has a big smile on his face when he watches his best friend typing on his phone.

"My best friend's happiness is at stake here, Louis. Of course I came prepared. Again, I'm sorry..." Louis leaves Harry's lap and hugs Liam.

"You're forgiven on one condition." He smiles.

"That is? Louis, I'd do anything literally."

"Be my best man."

Liam has tears in his eyes and he pets his friend on the back. "Are you serious, Louis? Oh my god, yes! I'm crying, I can't."

"So manly, huh." Louis teases. "Now, Li when's the flight?"

"In about four hours so you should pack now. If it's alright I'm going to say hi to Zayn."

Louis nods and gives Liam a smile.

"Tell them I said hi and have fun with your man."

"You as well with your fiancé." Louis blushes and he feels butterflies when he hears fiancé. They only got recently together and now they are going to marry. It's a lot to take in but in a way Louis loves it.

When Liam is gone Louis goes back to his Hazza and he kisses him deeply. "I promise you that we will remarry." He says immediately. "And I will ask you properly with a big ass ring and I'll give you the wedding party that you deserve, baby." Louis whispers against Harry's lips.

"I don't care, Lou. We're going to be husbands, that's all I care about. We're going to be happy."

"Yes, baby. We are going to be so happy."