Chapter 4

Author's note!

Guys, some people are texting me that I'm only updating once a day instead of more times like I used to. Please understand that I am in my exams and I'm truly really busy.

Writing takes time and I don't mind writing a chapter a day even now because I like it a lot and it relaxes me. I just currently dont have the time for more.

It's not because I don't like this book as much as my other books. I love this book as well, they are all my babies. I am just studying day and night to pass my exams because they are really hard. I have had several mental breakdowns because of them.

Thank you for understanding. I love you all and enjoy the chappie xoxo S

Louis didn't have time to wait for Harry's result. He had to go to the studio, do some soundcheck because he has to sing his newest single and then it would be time for the interview to start where he introduces Eleanor and Harry.

Louis is not in the mood for all this shit.

And he shows his grumpiness, but when he arrives in the studio and he sees the fans cheering for him a big smile appears on his face. He really loves them all so much, just as much as they love him if it isn't even more.

"Hey Louis!"

"James!" Louis exclaims, hugging the older man with who he shares a mental age.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

"Totally. Let's go for it." He puts himself on the couch and rubs his hands against each other. And the words barely left his mouth and the tune of the show already starts playing.

First they talk about how the recording of the album went, where he is going on tour. James praises him for selling out every single concert so fast and then there is the moment that Louis dreads the most.

"So Louis. I heard that Liam isn't coming on tour with you this time. That's a first right?" James asks exactly what Simon told him to ask. The presenter rolled his eyes when he got the commands, but follows them anyway.

"Yeah, Li really needed a summer job and all I can do is support him." Louis smiles. "He is the best guy I know and he deserves some free time you know, to get a bit away from me. I can be a hand full." Louis jokes.

"Oh that's a shame. I invited him here but if you..."

"He is here?" Louis exclaims happily.

"It was a joke, Louis. No, he is not here." James laughs and the public follows.

"You are such a little shit, James." Louis rolls his eyes and falls back on the couch.

"I do know who is here. There are actually two people you are going to introduce is to today, isn't that Louis?"

"Yeah, that's right. Are they coming out or do I have to introduce them or what is the plan, James? God we should have rehearsed or something." Louis chuckles.

"Let's just call them here!" and on that sign both of them come from the backstage. Eleanor in her tight black dress and Harry.

Jesus Harry makes Louis' lick his lips. His hair is pulled back by a bandana, he is wearing a shirt and only the two bottom buttons are closed. It's a floral shirt that matches perfectly with his dark blue ripped jeans and an old pair of all stars. God that boy looks so good if he dresses properly.

Both of them take place next to Louis, each on the other side. Eleanor kisses his cheek and Louis wants to cringe. Instead he gives her a smile and the public starts to get crazy.