Chapter 27

A shorter one bcssss

TWENTY SEVEN WALKS SO TWENTY EIGHT CAN RUN!!!!!!

When Louis and Harry are watching tv, Louis can hear his phone ring. He finally charged it. He wasn't in the mood for panicked calls and stuff.

"Louis speaking."

"Louis, it's Simon." Louis rolls immediately his eyes. It has been a hard day already and now that douche is calling, just awesome.

"What do you want, Simon?"

When Harry hears that name he automatically grabs Louis' hand and makes comforting circles with his thumb on the palm of Louis' hand. Louis gives him a sweet smile before focussing on his horrible manager.

"Are you okay?" it's not a concerned voice, it's more like he is obligated to ask this.

"Well Simon I guess you have opened your phone or watched tv so I guess you kind of know I am not really, right?"

"Didn't fall hard enough to get all the sass out. Anyway, Louis. Management has decided to give you a week off. You're staying in the hotel that you are now. Eleanor should be back after that week and we continue the tour. It would look really bad towards the world if we let you continue everything now. Would make us look like we treat you like a slave. You really had to be so dramatic on tv, right Tomlinson?" The annoyance is clear in Simon's voice. "So yeah, everything moves a week."

"Wow, you're always so good for me Simon. Thank you for the week off after my doctor told you I've been handling too much stress. It's really appreciated. Next time I'll faint backstage, promised." Louis' voice is a sugar, sarcastic sweet which makes Harry next to him giggle.

"Is that Harry?" Simon asks.

"Why?"

"Whatever that's going on between the two of you, it has to stop Louis. I don't know if you are trying to rub your gay on him but people start to think more and more that the two of you are together after his dramatic reaction earlier. It's about Eleanor and you."

"I'm going to faint Simon, bye." Without another word Louis finishes the phone call and he turns it off right after texting his mother that he is okay.

"You okay, Lou?" Harry asks with a lot of concern in his voice.

"Simon's a dick. What's new?"

"Liam called me earlier." Harry says. "He is really worried about you."

"Oh is he?" Louis doesn't sound as sarcastic as it looks. He really thinks that Liam is worried about him. It's just that they are not really good now.

"He is, very much. Look Lou, I already apologised to Liam yesterday right after it happened but I didn't to you. I am so sorry about outing him to you. It wasn't my place. You were just angry with me and it really hurt me so much. Then there was Liam and you were all the time hugging him, putting your head on his shoulder and then you gave that comment about him being at least a good friend and I lost it. I was so jealous because I knew what he was hiding and you just talked about him like he was the best person ever and... I was just a selfish prick. It's really hard for me to see you close to someone else because like we are... I'm not like that with anybody else, just you. You are special. You are my very best friend." Harry's eyes are tearing and Louis pulls him on his lap, his thumb removes Harry's tears. He is doing his best to ignore his heart that is beating against his chest.

"My baby." Louis coos, his hand going through Harry's curls as he is looking loving at the boy on his lap. "My sweet, beautiful baby. I'm sorry too. I don't want to fight with you anymore, ever. You mean so much to me too. Don't ever be jealous of Liam, okay? It's different. Liam is my best friend since the day I was born, but you Hazza, you are more like a soulmate. You have this huge impact on my life in such a short time. I'm sure destiny wanted us to meet, we had to meet. It has always been written in the starts that there is a weird curly boy walking around that will play such an important role in the life of some weird crazy teenage popstar. We're so different yet so the same."

Louis fingers are touching Harry's arm and he know that he is playing with the limit of friendship and more, but it feels so good. He has to remember himself though that yes Harry has come out to him, but that doesn't mean that he wants Louis. Harry liking boys doesn't mean that Harry likes Louis.

"I'm planning to stay in your life." Harry mumbles, hiding his head in the crook of Louis' neck. "Not going to leave you or let you leave, ever."

"I'm not giving you the chance." Louis whispers. "I'm going to make sure that you'll be happy Haz. I'm going to save you from Eleanor and you are going to find someone that loves you the way that you deserve to be loved."

I love you that way. I would make you happy. I would never hurt you.