Chapter 13

IM IN GREECE AND ITS AWESOME!!!
Happy reading, let me know if u can comment xoxo

The next day Louis has the interview and even though he doesn't agree at all, he is at the studio right now. Simon is there to check up on it and he even hired more security to make sure Louis doesn't escape again.
Simon is a prick.

So right now Louis is sitting on a big orange couch and some Spanish woman is sitting in front of him, asking stupid questions. He knows she is going to ask about Harry in a bit.

"Louis, before yesterday you went out with your girlfriend and Harry. There are these videos and pictures circulating where Harry cries. Can you tell us more about it?"
In the background are the videos playing and the pictures shown. It pisses Louis off. It's not up to them to show Harry like this. He can't help but get a bit protective over the boy.

"I think it's very disrespectful what you are doing right now." Louis snaps. "Not only are you reminding my friend who is over there what happened, you keep putting attention on it which is not okay. How do you think Harry feels? Show from me whatever you want, I chose this, Harry didn't. He shouldnt be thrown in the media just because he is my friend. People shouldn't attack him because he is walking with me. It pisses me off. I love all of my fans with all my heart but don't touch my friends or the people I love." Louis' eyes are glued on the green pair backstage and the weird feeling comes back when he sees Harry blushing and forming a heart with his hands.

"We have never heard from Harry in these 3 years yet the two of you seem close, we could all see it on Twitter yesterday." The woman says and the retweet from Louis is shown. "Harry, why don't you come over here?" The woman waves at Harry and the younger boy blushes but obeys when Simon basicaly pushes him on the stage . He takes place next to Louis, who puts his arm immediately protectively around Harry and plays with the small curls on the back of his neck.

"So yesterday the two of you seemed to have a lot of fun, but Eleanor was really worried and didn't know what was going on. There are pictures from the girl crying. Louis can you elaborate?"

Louis rolls his eyes. He really can't stand this person. Can she ask normal questions instead of about his non existing life?

"Are you trying to say that I can't hang out with my best friend without telling my girlfriend? We just went to the beach." Louis' fingers are tracing the back of Harry's neck. He loves the feeling of being close to the boy. He feels like he has to protect him, shield him from the cruel world around them.

"What Louis tries to say is that we didn't plan it, but it was a lot of fun." Harry smiles. Harry is so soft and sweet while Louis is snappy and sarcastic while annoyed. They are a great balance.

"Thank you, Harry. One more question for you actually: Is there some jealousy thing going on between you and Eleanor?"
Louis' mouth drops but takes Harry's hand when he sees the boy's face, terrified and not knowing what to answer.

"I don't want to talk about it." Is all that Harry says. The woman wants to speak but Louis interrupts her.

"You have heard Harry. This was the interview. Have a nice day." Louis grabs Harry's hand and pulls him backstage where he hugs him tightly.

"You have done amazing, Hazza. Im so proud of you." Louis' hand is going through his curls as he shushes the younger boy.

"Thanks, Boo. I swear, my favourite person." Harry hides his head in the crook of Louis' neck and Louis just wants to squeeze him, hug him forever. He is so cute and Louis' heart is going crazy. He can't help but smell Harry's curls that are like strawberries but sweeter.

"And what about me?" Eleanor says after scraping her throat, looking at both boys with an angry look and crossed arms.

"Darling!" Harry lets go of Louis and the singer feels empty without his boy in his arms.

His boy. Louis can slap himself in the face. This is not good. He can't have feelings for his straight friend that is in a relationship with his beard. That can't possibly happen.
Louis is fucked. He knows it by the pang in his chest when he sees Harry trying to kiss Eleanor.
The girl pushes him away and it takes all from Louis to not give her a snappy comment.

He promised Harry to respect her.
Fucking stupid promise.

"I don't want your kiss now, Harry. We need to have a serious talk. Right now." And Eleanor grabs Harry's hand and pulls him towards the hallway.
And eventhough Louis is not meant to hear the conversation, he decided to eavesdrop. He can't help it. He wants to know what the witch has to say about his baby.

Baby.

Louis is really fucked. He is in too deep already.