Chapter 3

I promise it will get more excited, just need an intro

In one hour is the interview that is scheduled to announce Louis' relationship with Eleanor. He is not excited at all and he would gladly jump off a bridge.

He looks at himself in the mirror, checking out the clothes that Danielle, his stylist, chose for him. He is satisfied as he always is. It's just an easy black skinny jeans and a white shirt with red sleeves, skeleton hands holding a rainbow in between them. Danielle knows about Louis' situation and she loves the smile on Louis' face when he notices that she puts something 'from him' in his clothes like the rainbow.

"What's up, Lou?" Louis has a big smile on his face when he see a boy enter his dressing room.

"Zayn you fucking bastard! Come here!" Louis walks up to him and hugs him closely. Now that Liam isn't joining him Zayn and Danielle are his only friends on tour. Zayn plays in the band that goes on tour with Louis and he is the only one near Louis' age. The others are a lot older so yeah the two of them hang out a lot.

"Just came to say hi! I need to do the soundcheck, I passed by and saw your name on the door. Thought I'd say hi. Where's Liam?"

And Louis' good mood immediately disappears.

"He isn't allowed to come. Long story short; I went to a gay bar, Simon got pissed, he picked a girl or me to be in a fake relationship and her boyfriend comes along as well otherwise she refused to come which makes no space for Liam." Louis rolls his eyes.

"Fucking Simon. He always does some shit, doesn't he." Zayn falls down on the couch and lights up a cigarette, giving one to Louis as well.

"He does. Maybe you should give me a blowjob and I'll give you one later." Louis suggests.

Don't be shocked about his boldness. That's actually something that Zayn and Louis do. As Louis is stuck in the closet he can't go out to pick up boys. Zayn is bisexual and they aren't allowed to bring back people to the bus or their hotel. So yeah, they both look good and they are both horny all the time so they help each other out.

"About that, Lou. I am so sorry, man." Zayn says. "You have a great dick and all and I do enjoy sucking it but I have a boyfriend. You have to promise me to not tell Simon though."

Louis looks up.

"Who is it?"

"You know George, yeah? The drummer?" Zayn asks.

"Zayn, I'm not judgemental but that man is literally like sixty. I mean age doesn't matter but isn't that a bit..."

"For fuck's sake, Louis let me speak." Zayn playfully rolls his eyes. "So, there is this replacement and he is a guy our age. He is Irish, his name is Niall. We had a lot of rehearsals before this tour started and yeah stuff happened."

And as much as Louis is pissed because nobody is going to suck his dick and he'll have to wink, he gives Zayn a smile.

"I'm glad you found someone, man. I'm so jealous of you. How can I ever find the love of my life if I can't even tell them I'm gay? The whole world will think now that I'm dating this random girl while my prince charming is walking around somewhere, thinking I'm straight. Ugh, my life." Louis takes a deep inhale from his cigarette before putting it in the ashtray. "Talking about that, I should go check up. Eleanor is with Danielle. I want to see how they are dressing her."

"Alright mate, I have soundcheck anyway. See you around." Zayn gives Louis a fist bump before leaving and Louis walks over to the room from Eleanor and Harry.

"What's up." He enters the room, falling down on the couch. He can see Harry roll his eyes and Louis has an amused smirk on his face. He loves getting under that boy's skin.

"What do you think, Lou? Pretty enough to be your girlfriend?" Danielle shows off Eleanor who is wearing a black, tight dress with an open back. Her hair has waves and her make up is done naturally.

"Does she have a dick?" Louis jokes.

"Oh my god I can't believe you. Can't you just say that she is pretty?" Harry snaps. "You know, that's a polite thing to do."

"You are her boyfriend. You should tell her. She is the one getting paid for this relationship, not me. I'm not going to compliment her if there aren't any paps around."

"You are so fucking disgusting. Literally no respect for the people around you." Harry crosses his arms, making Louis chuckle. The singer gets an idea.

"Danielle, do you think that Harry looks like someone I would hang out with? You know, the pastel coloured polo, the light jeans, those shoes?" he has an evil smile on his face and Danielle catches on, knowing exactly what Louis means. The brunette immediately plays along as she really misses Liam and she wouldn't mind if Louis bullied Harry away.

"Yeah, that's not the kind of person you would hang out with." She agrees. "What do you have in mind, Lou?"

"What about a make over? You know, other clothes, do something with that hair."

And Louis can literally see the colour of Harry's face go away.

"Why should I have a make over? I'm not that important. It's about Eleanor, not me."

"It's about me, boy." Louis huffs. "Don't feel too important. I'm the star. And it's about my tour, the dates, promotion and who I am bringing along and unfortunately that's you. As Simon already told everybody that my childhood best friend will be joining, you better dress like someone I like."

"I'm not getting paid for this." Harry protests.

"You're not paying anything either to be here so shut up." Louis rolls his eyes. "Danielle, I'd say make him a hipster. You know, oversized shirts, buttons open, all that stuff."

And Louis can literally see the panic in Harry's eyes.

He is enjoying this way too much.