Chapter 7

MY EXAMS ARE OVER AND IN 5 DAYS IM IN CRETE Y'ALL!

The fake date went better as expected. That was not because of Eleanor but thanks to the hot worker in McDonald's who gave Louis a blowjob in the toilets. He really needed that. Now they are on their way back to the tour bus. Simon said to walk back to get more attention. As expected there are louds of paps on the way.

But when there is nobody around anymore, Louis drops Eleanors' hand immediately and puts them in his pocket.

"You look really good tonight, Louis." Eleanor starts the conversation.

"Not just tonight. It's one of the reasons I won the X-factor." Louis shrugs. He really doesn't care about Eleanor complimenting him. She's such an attention seeking... You know what. Louis doesn't like saying that word.

"I had a lot of fun." She keeps talking.

Louis smirks and starts to giggle, thinking about the boy that was on his knees for him while Eleanor was eating her salad. "Me too." He mumbles under his breath. "You should know."

The girl starts to blush, thinking that Louis likes her as well which is not at all the case.

"I don't mind fake dating." She blurts out. "I mean... I think it's really nice to spend time with you."

And Louis can't stand this. If there is one thing that he hates then it is unfaithfulness. It's disgusting him and he hates the girl for it. She has to stop flirting and he is going to say it.

"So how long are Harry and you together?" Louis switches subject. He is going to remind the girl that she is in a relationship with a guy that does everything for her. Louis is bloody jealous because he wants to be loved like that and she takes it for granted.

"Not that long." Eleonor shrugs her shoulders. "I mean it's not like we are this long together that we can't be without each other. The opposite, actually. When you are our age it's time to experiment to check who is best with you. I think we have a click, Louis."

"I'm gay." Louis rolls his eyes. "And I might not be on a good terms with Harry, I'm not going to let his girlfriend flirt with me. You better stop it and do your job or I request Simon to get me another beard and I will let him make up a story that you can't go outside anymore. Stop it. I don't like to have you around."

The other few minutes they walk in silence and when they arrive at the bus Louis moves immediately to his room. He is peacefully chilling on his bed until someone basically kicks his door in.

"What have you done, you asshole?" a fuming Harry is standing in his doorpost.

"Well, I had McDonald's and..."

"You made Eleanor cry! You are such a dick. She is nothing but nice to you."

You should know, Harry.

"Well I'm sorry that I made her cry I guess. I didn't do anything wrong though." Louis doesn't sound bothered at all.

"You should apologise." Harry states.

"Yeah right. That's not going to happen. I'm tired as fuck, I had my first show. Let me sleep, Styles." Louis takes off his shirt and throws it somewhere around the room before falling on the bed again, getting ready to sleep.

And Louis expected some reaction from Harry that he really has to apologise but instead he just sees the boy watching Louis with wide eyes and his mouth is slightly open. His look is frozen on Louis' bare chest and the older boy starts to smirk. He gets up from the bed and walks to Harry, pushing him carefully against the wall, his arm resting next to Harry's head.

Louis is leaning closer and his lips are touching the shell of Harry's ear. He can feel the curly boy's heartbeat speed up and his breathing is uneven.

"What are you really doing here, Harry? I start to think that you are using this defensive boyfriend mode to come to me. Am I right?" Louis whispers in his ear. "Is this your excuse to come and see me? To talk to me?" Louis' voice is deep and seductive and he can hear Harry's breath hitch. But when the younger boy realises what's happening he pushes Louis off him.

"You are so fucking full off yourself. Not everything revolves around you. I fucking hate you." Harry stomps off and Louis just watches him leave with a satisfied smile on his face. He loves getting under his skin.

He jumps on the bed again and decides to call Liam. He had promised the boy to call him after his first show.

"Why are you calling me only now, Tommo?" is the first thing Liam says. "The show ended like 2 hours ago!"

"I had to go on a fake date with Eleanor. Are the pics not online yet? There was paparazzi everywhere." Louis sighs.

Immediately Liam's face softens.

"I'm sorry. How was it? Is she alright?"

"She's a bitch." Louis answers immediately. "She tries to hit on me while the only reason she is here is because I'm gay. She is so fucking stupid. It honestly annoys me so much, Payno."

"What is her boyfriend saying about that then? Like isn't he freaking out?"

"He is always freaking out to me. He blames me for everything. I breathe and he treats me like I just killed his grandmother man."

"Killed his grandmother, seriously Tommo? It probably isn't that bad and you are overreacting like usually."

"I'm not. He really hates me."

"And do you hate him?"

Louis thinks for a bit. Harry is always mean to him and accuses him from everything. He is snobby, rude and so self-centred. He always stares at him like a creep only to freak out on Louis after. He is fucking strange.

"No, no I don't hate him. He is a good person, just not towards me. "