Chapter 28

HAPPY CHAPTER 28!!!

Harry and Louis are sitting on the bed. Harry is in between Louis' legs while Louis is playing with Harry's hair that's getting longer. He just has to wait a little bit more and he is sure that he can braid it like he does with his sisters' hair.

When the movie is over both of them are too lazy to turn off the tv. They just let it play, whatever comes on. Louis only looks up when he sees himself again lying on the floor and Harry running towards him, holding him in his arms.

"You really played the role of a caring best friend like a professional, Haz." Louis jokes. What else can he do about the situation? Just joke about it.

He can feel the younger boy under him freeze and he loses the contact with the body heath of him, his curls not between his fingers anymore.

"Are you fucking serious, Louis?" Harry turns around to look at the singer, hurt written in his eyes. "Played the role of the caring best friend? How many times do I need to tell you that I was terrified? God, you are so blind!" Harry curses, hands wrapped in his own hair.

"Hazza, I'm sorry it was just a bad joke. I know that you care... I'm not blind." Louis' voice is soft and he tries to grab Harry's hand, but the just pulls it away.

"You are fucking blind, Louis. You don't see it. You will never see it. It's like you just want to ignore it." Harry expresses his frustration and Louis is so lost. What is he on about?

"Hazza..."

"Why were you angry after we came back from the hotel in Barcelona?" Harry fires, eyes locking with Louis' ocean blue ones.

"I was just having a bad day..." Louis bites on his fingernails and his other hand is rubbing over his leg nervously.

"Don't lie to me, Louis. I have been honest with you as well. You owe it to be honest to me. Why were you angry? Do you regret what happened between us? Did you rather want to go home with that French player?"

"Harry, please don't go there..." Louis begs.

"I am going there, Lou! So it's true, right? You wish it would never have happened! You regret not spending the night with Griezmann ..." Harry sounds so hurt and not even one word leaves Louis' mouth. He has no idea how to explain this without losing Harry.

"Your silence says enough. Is it because I am a virgin? That I'm not experienced? Didn't you enjoy it? Was I not good enough? Because I'm younger than you and my body isn't sculped like a Greek god like that French man? Didn't I make you feel satisfied? What is it Louis?" Harry's face is wet from all the tears that are falling down his cheeks.

"It's not that, Harry I swear." Louis cries as well but his voice is soft.

"What is it then? Why did you ignore me right after it happened? It hurts, Louis. It made me think that I was worthless. Why did you want to go home with fucking Antoine?"

And Louis snaps. He can't do this anymore He can't hide anymore.

"Because I don't notice how Antoine pulls his nails when he is nervous. I don't laugh with his jokes even though they are horrible. Because he doesn't have curls that I want to touch 24/7. I don't sleep with his frog hat under my pillow so I feel safer. I don't think about him every single second of the day and I wouldn't give a fuck if he left me the morning after to be with someone else because I don't care about him the way I care about you, Harry! It wouldn't have hurt so much to hear from him that it would never happen again. I wouldn't even have stayed the night. It would have been a casual fuck. But nothing with you is casual, Harry! Nothing with you is 'just for fun'.

I can still feel your hands on my body and your lips on mine. I can still hear the sounds that you made and the way you looked at me. I ... god Harry if there is someone blind between the two of us, it's you!"

"Lou..."

"No, I started this and I'm going to finish it. I'm going to be honest and I might lose you but I can't live with the thought that I didn't tell you. I love you, Harry Styles. I am so fucking in love with you that it hurts and I can't deal with you being with someone else, someone that doesn't deserve you while I would give you the whole damn world." Louis closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I love you. I, Louis William Tomlinson am for the first time in love and it's with you, Harry Edward Styles."

Louis bites his lip and his eyes are still closed, scared to look at the scene in front of him. He can't bare the disgusting look in Harry's eyes that he might have.

"I love you too."

Louis' eyes flicker open and look at the boy in front of him.

"Don't say things just to make this situation better, Harry. You don't have to say it if you don't mean it. I promise we can still be friends if that's the case. I will need some time but don't lie to me about this."

"I'm not." Harry crawls closer to Louis and his forehead is resting against the singer's. "I love you, Louis. You're everything I have, want, need." Harry's voice is barely a whisper. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. I will repeat this until you believe me, baby. I love you, I love you, I love you, I lov..."

"Stop." Louis giggles, pressing his finger against Harry's lips. He looks at his green diamonds and his heart is beating faster.

"I want you to be mine, Haz. It will be hard but I want you to be my boyfriend."

"I really want the same." Harry's grabs Louis' hand to ensure the singer.

"We'll have to deal with management, we'll have to deal with Eleanor and your family but we'll get through his, right?"

"We will, Louis. You make me confident, happy, strong. As long as I have you by my side, we'll have our happy ending."

"I don't know how to be in a relationship, Harry". Louis confesses. "I have never been in one properly. What I do know is that I love you and I want to make you happy. I'm not saying that I won't mess anything up, I probably will because I'm an idiot that doesn't know how to be in a relationship, but my heart screams your name and I won't let you go, Harry. Ever."

"Beautiful speech, Tomlinson, but you talk too much. Now kiss me, you fool."