Chapter 15

Hey guys!
So im working as an entertainer in Crete and I have long workingdays. I will try to upload as much as I can! Love u all 💓💓💓

"I fucking hate you, Payno. You are an idiot." Louis hisses at the screen that shows his best friend.

"I swear to god Tommo I am so sorry! I totally forgot about the game. But I promise I will meet you in Rome!" The taller lad says, sunglasses placed on his nose as he is enjoying the Italian sun together with his family.

"And how does that help me if I have tickets for Barcelona against Paris? I don't think it takes place in Rome you idiot. You promised you would join!" Louis pouts.

"I know I did. I never realised that we would go on holiday for this long. I am truly sorry. Why don't you take Harry with you? You guys are close as fuck. I'm even starting to get jealous although I don't want your fans shipping us like they do you and Harry." Liam snorts.

Louis starts to blush and looks down. Since they made up the last time Harry and Louis are closer than ever.  Louis just pulls him with during interviews, calls him on stage during his concerts and people can't stop talking about the way they would look at each other and how they would share small touches. It felt natural to Louis but after watching some videos one night he can see where the fans are coming from. They are kind of touchy-feely with eachother .

"Don't forget that as much as I like Hazza, he is mommy's rich boy. He doesn't like football and I'm quite sure he doesn't fancy being in a stadium while drinking too much beer and eating greasy hotdogs. " Louis wants nothing more than to go with Harry. He loves every second that they share together. He is just sure that the curly boy doesn't want it at all.

"You have a no but you'll have to ask for a yes, Tommo. I think he'll go with you. He does anything you ask him. He is almost as whipped as you are." Liam chuckles.

"I nor Harry is whipped, Liam. We are just good friends. But yeah, I'll ask him."

"Great, Tommo. Have fun at the game tomorrow. Send me pics and such okay? I have to go now,
Mom wants to go out and eat."

Louis says goodbye as he waves at the screen and closes the call with a sigh. So Liam is not going to the game, just great.

Louis goes back to the livingroom. He was there until Liam called. When he gets back he sees Eleanor snuggling in Harry's arms as they watch some movie. Louis has this strange feeling in his body. He wants to punch Eleanor even harder than normally.

When Eleanor notices Louis' presence she crawls out of Harry's grip immediately, fixing her hair and winks at Louis.

"Haz, want to talk for a bit in my room? I have a question." Louis smiles at the curly boy.

"Sure, I'll come in fifteen minutes okay Lou? The movie is almost over."

"That's okay. Just come in, my door will be open." Louis turns back around and goes to his room, letting himself fall down in his bed

He wants to cry. He wants to punch himself in the face because of the fucking feelings he is developing for Harry Styles, his straight best friend. God Louis wants to rip his heart out, scream at it for being stupid to choose Harry and then put it back in. The way Harry is with Eleanor fuckint hurts Louis. He wants to be the one cuddling with Harry on the couch, he really wants to. He wants to know how it is to be loved by the curly boy with the cute dimples, killer smile and green diamonds.

"Boo?" Louis gets pulled out of his thoughts by a low, deep voice.

"Hazza!" A big smile appears on Louis' face and he stands up to grab his hand, making sure they are both sitting on the small bed.

"What do you want to talk about? Tell me quickly because Eleanor is freaking out because I just left her now before finishing the film." Harry rolls his eyes.

"You could have finished it first, Haz." Louis says sweetly, playing with one of Harry's curls. They are literally Louis' favourite thing in the world.

"Nah it's alright, you helped me escape for a bit. You don't want to know how many times I have seen Bridget Jones' Diary." Harry jokes. "So tell me!"

"Tomorrow it's three years ago that I won the X-factor." Louis smiles, looking back happily at those memories. "And that day is the one day Simon gives me off, doesn't bother me and I can pick an activity he pays for. He bought me tickets for a football game. Now normally I would go with Liam but obviously he isn't here so do you maybe want to join? I know you don't like football and i don't want to force you but I want to go with you and..."

"Chill, boo. I'm coming with you." Harry says chuckling, interrupting Louis' words waterfall.

A sigh of relief leaves Louis' lips and he is smiling like an idiot.

"Great, be ready tomorrow at ten o'clock."

"Ten? Do they play in the morning? Harry asks confusedly.

"No they don't. We get to practice with them as well. Wear comfy clothes."

"Louis I can't play football. I don't do sports!" Harry whines.

Louis' hand is caressing Harry's cheek and he leans in closer, his lips touching the shell of Harry's ear.

"Well, then  I'll teach you tomorrow, baby.