Chapter 30

TADAAAAA! Don't forget to check out my new book: Plan it or ban it? 

The next day was all cuddling, kissing, making more love and enjoying every single second of each other. They just ordered rooms service when they were hungry, ate, made more love. Louis loves how the day is going. None of them not even wearing clothes, only a robe to open the door for room service.

"You're so hot, baby." Louis whispers against Harry's lips. "Can kiss you all day, want to touch you all day, want you." He mumbles, his hands going over Harry's chest.

"Love you, Lou. God love you so much." Harry moans as Louis starts to kiss his neck. Harry's hand is moving through Louis' feathery hair and he can't describe the feeling that the older boy gives him. He is so in love with him.

"Is that a knock on the door?" Harry asks when he hears something.

"Let's ignore it." Louis mumbles, lips never leaving Harry's neck. "We're busy."

Harry nods in agreement but when he hears another knock, this time louder, he sighs. "Lou, cover your perfect dick, baby. There is someone at the door. We should open it." Harry sighs. "And I don't plan on sharing that view with anyone."

"What about you cover it with your pretty mouth? I don't want people, Hazza. I'm horny, want you." He grinds on Harry to prove his point and Louis is indeed half hard.

The knocking becomes louder and Louis is frustrated. He can see on the look on Harry's face that he will open that bloody door.

"Go open up, I'm taking a cold shower." Louis sighs.

"I will make it up to you, baby. As soon as that person is gone I'm going to suck you off."

"Mm." Louis hums. "Sounds good." He pecks Harry's lips before disappearing into the bathroom.

As much as he wants to have a wank, he just turns on the cold water tap. He wants to have some fun later with his boy. He grabs Harry's strawberry shampoo and quickly washes himself everywhere. He is not in the mood for someone visiting him. Who can it possibly be? Only Niall and Zayn and are in the hotel as well and Louis still isn't in the mood to see those two. He grabs his black pair of sweat pants and Harry's blue shirt and he walks into the room again.

And when Louis enters he sees two people sitting with Harry and a bunch op papers on the table.

"A week or a day is a difference, Payno." Louis says as he walks towards the three people. "Who did you bring?"

"I'm Laura and I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself." The girl interrupts, stretching her arm. "I'm Liam's lawyer and I have been reading your contract yesterday."

"Isn't Eric your lawyer?" Louis moves to Liam.

"I have been paying him three years without a result, Tommo. I hired Laura immediately when uh.. When I came back to you and she has found something."

Louis' eyes are big and shiny and he has the biggest smile on his face.

"You hired a new lawyer? To help me out?" Louis turns to Liam.

"You're my best friend Louis and I am so fucking sorry for not telling you about Zayn and..." Louis interrupts his best friend, hugging him closely.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! You can't imagine how much it means to me."

"Don't be too happy yet." Laura says. "Because... It's not something hard, but it's something you'll have to agree to and your boyfriend as well..." Laura says pointing at Harry.

Louis takes place on Harry's lap and grabs his hand.

"I won't do anything that makes him uncomfortable." He states. "Never."

"Liam knows exactly what it is. I explained him everything in detail. I'm going down to the lobby bar for a drink. I don't think this is a discussion I have to be a part of." Laura leaves all her stuff in the room and disappears.

"So what is it, Liam?" Louis smiles. "

"Okay, Tommo. It's euh, I want you to not interrupt me okay? Promise me."

Louis just nods and grabs Harry's hand tighter in his, nervous for what his friend is going to say. Louis would take every way out of the closet, but not if it in any way would hurt Harry.

"In your contract is written that when you have a spouse, management isn't allowed anymore to pull stunts that has to do with your romantic life and they have the right to go with you on tour, award shows, and every single other social event. Gender is not specified. There is always the use of the word 'they/them', probably because they use it for all their artists, both male and female."

Louis nods. "So? What's the point, Liam?"

Liam sighs and looks at his best friend, biting his lip.

"You can come out of the closet without breaking any rules  if you marry Harry."