Chapter 12

For some reason no one commented last chapter? :(

I hope y'all going to like this one

"I can't believe you, Harry!" Eleanor screams when she arrives at the concert hall when Louis finishes his performance. "How could you be so fucking stupid! Thanks to you Louis is in trouble and the poor guy doesn't get his day off! You're so stupid!" the brunette screams. Zayn and Niall who are in the backstage look at what's happening with their mouth wide open. Eleanor's hand goes to Harry's face and slaps him, making an awful noise. Harry just looks at the floor and Louis can see tears falling down from his cheeks.

This is so not going to happen.

"You are fucking sick in your head!" Louis screams at the girl. "What's fucking wrong with you? It was my idea to fucking ditch that interview not his. And how dare you to fucking touch him you ugly bitch. He does nothing but love you and you have the nerve to lay a finger on him!" Louis' eyes are spitting fire. He has never been this angry in his life.

"Louis, I..." Eleanor's lip trembles and tears are rolling down her cheeks. Louis doesn't give a shit though. He has had enough from that hypocrite hurting Harry all the time.

"Don't even talk you psycho. I cant stand your voice. You make me literally sick. I don't even want to be seen with you." Louis scowls.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Louis turns around to see Harry giving him an angry look. "You should respect her! She is always nice to you and you are always rude to her. Apologise! "

"You are joking, right Harry?" Louis raises his eyebrow. "You are really asking me to apologise to her? Harry she fucking slapped you in the face! It's my right to defend you. You are my friend, she isn't!" Louis argues.

"Friends respect each other's girlfriends. So I don't think you can call us friends, Louis." Harry spits.

And that hurts. That really fucking hurts. Louis didn't expect Harry to tell him something like that. It was only a few hours ago that Harry asked him with a shaky voice if they would stay friends after tour and now he is saying this.

"Yeah, you are right. Friends don't stab each other in the back when the only thing the other wants to do is help. Fuck off." Louis flips Harry off and storms out of the dressing room, grabbing his packet of cigarettes.

"I should follow him." Zayn mumbles, leaving Niall behind.

And when Zayn finds Louis, he is leaning against the wall, cigarette in his mouth.

"You alright, mate? What happened over there?" Zayn is leaning against the wall in front of Louis and lights up his own cigarette.

"You were there Zayn, weren't you." Louis huffs. "Exactly what you've just seen happened."

"Excuse me for being confused, Lou. It's just that I didn't even know that you were friends with Harry and now you are having this dramatic fight after I've seen pictures of the two of you with bloody frog hats."

"Fucking frog hats." Louis mumbles as he takes the one on top of his hat and throws it on the floor. Zayn looks at the boy and he can see Louis' hand shaking, his cigarette going from left to right.

"You're about to cry." Zayn observes.

"I am not."

"Your hands are shaking."

"It's cold."

"We're in Spain, Louis."

"Leave me alone, okay!" Louis throws his cigarette on the ground and destroys it aggressively by standing on it. He walks away towards the bus and Zayn gives his friend a worried look. He wishes he could enter Louis' brain.