Chapter19

Here is part two :)

They ordered everything that could be ordered from room service. Bottles of champagne, different kind of fruits, chocolate sauce, whipped cream,...

"You've got some chocolate here, Lou." Harry says pointing at the corner of Louis' mouth. "Let me remove it for you." And Harry doesn't know why he does it, but he leans into Louis and licks away the chocolate and fuck that was hot.

"Why did you do that?" Louis bites his lip. Not that he minds, god he has been horny all night and Harry doing this to him doesn't help.

"Can't waist chocolate now, can we Lou? Btw, I remember something." Harry's green eyes are full of mischief and he bites his lip.

"What do you remember, baby?"

"You said to Antoine you'd give me a lap dance."

And damn Harry is bolt when he is drunk. Louis walks over to Harry and straddles his lap, fingers going over his already naked chest.

"Is that what you want then, baby? Want to have a private show?" Louis' voice is raspy and he can feel Harry's heartbeat going like crazy.

"Yes, want it, need it. I've been fantasizing about it for a while now." Harry admits, eyes closed while he thinks about Louis.

"Mm, play some music then baby boy."

And Harry does as told, connecting his phone to the stereo that's in the room, playing some smooth music.

Louis' hips are rolling dirtily just right above Harry's crotch, not touching. He takes off his shirt and throws it away, both boys being shirtless now and not much longer Louis' pants follow because why not?

Harry is biting his lip and small moans leave his lips when Louis' crotch almost touches his. There is no friction but he can feel how close they are and Harry really just want them to touch. Harry wants to move his hand to the front of Louis' boxers, but Louis grabs it, taking Harry's other wrist as well.

"No touching, baby. You're being bad, aren't you? It's just a lap dance." Louis grins. He takes his belt and ties Harry's wrists, making sure the boy can't touch him anymore.

"Fuck, Louis." Harry whimpers. "Please, do something."

"You wanted a lap dance, baby, I'm giving you one but on my conditions." And Louis takes place on Harry's lap, and finally their crotches touch.

Harry moans so loud, and he starts to shake like crazy. It scares Louis a bit and he immediately jumps off the boy.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asks worriedly, untying Harry's hands. Harry blushes and looks down at his trousers, not saying a word.

"Wait... Did you... Did you come?" Louis asks, following Harry's gaze.

"I am so sorry, Louis. I thought this lap dance would just be a little joke and fun. I didn't think I would come. You must think I'm disgusting now, oh god." Harry starts to panic but Louis hushes him by taking place on his lap again, lips moving to his ear.

"That's fucking hot, Haz." Louis whispers. He can feel his own dick twitch at the thought of making Harry come. "I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"You didn't." Harry smiles weakly. "I didn't know orgasms were so intense."

And Louis' eyes go wide.

"Wait... Have you never?"

Harry shakes his head.

"No, my parents would kill me if I had sex with Eleanor before marriage. I also never touched myself but this feeling is so good. I want more, Lou." And Harry starts to kiss Louis' neck, his fingers roaming over Louis' chest and playing with his nipples. Louis is rock hard.

"I can't, Hazza. I really want to, but you are drunk and I'm not going to take advantage of you." Louis says, taking a bit of distance from the boy.

"Do you think I'm still drunk after I got my first orgasm? Louis I know exactly what I'm doing, I promise. If you don't want it, that's fine but... I really want to boo, if you want of course. I'm not going to force you into anything."

"Fuck, Harry I'm hard as fuck. Of course I want this. You're so beautiful, so innocent." Louis' fingers are tracing Harry's cheek and he looks right into his eyes, trying to check if he is indeed not drunk anymore and if there is any doubt. If Louis isn't sure, he won't be touching the boy and just let him go to sleep, but Harry's eyes are just as full with lust like Louis'.

"Can I kiss you?" Harry gives Louis an innocent look and instead of answering, Louis presses his lips on Harry's, his hands wrapped around Harry's neck.

And it's the best kiss that both boys have ever experienced. Fireworks, butterflies, whole body is tingling. It's perfection.

"I'm hard again, Lou. The things you do to me." Harry mumbles in between the kiss.

"Follow me." Louis grabs Harry's hand and pulls him towards the pool, both jumping in. Louis corners Harry against the wall of the pool and starts to kiss his neck while his hand slips under Harry's boxer.

"Can I?" Louis whispers, really wanting to be sure this is okay.

"Been wanting this for a while. Please, Louis." Harry begs. Louis puts his hand around Harry's dick and starts to jerk him off. Harry bites his lip, trying to stop himself from being loud.

"I want to hear you, Hazza. I bet you sound so sexy." Louis whispers dirtily against Harry's lips. And Harry doesn't stop himself, loud and hot moans leaving his mouth.

"Louis, I'm going to... Ahhh fuck." Harry comes shaking again and Louis kisses his lips to make sure he isn't too loud.

"Done so well, baby. God you are perfect." Louis strikes Harry's hair behind his ear and kisses him softly again.

"Can I take care of you, Lou? I don't know if I will be very good but..."

Louis shakes his head.

"You can't expect me to last when you literally come two times and sound like a porn star. I came untouched for the first time ever. You are amazing, Hazza. Want to go to bed? It's getting chilly."

Harry nods and both of them get out of the pool. Louis grabs a towel and wraps it around Harry, kissing him softly while doing int right before covering his own naked body with the towel. They dry and then go to bed.

Louis has no clue what Harry wants. Does he want to share? Does he regret it and wants to sleep in the other bed?

A smile appears on the singer's face when Harry walks towards him, still naked, and takes place in the bed next to him.

"Can I be the small spoon?" Harry whispers as he pulls the blankets over him. Louis smiles and nods, wrapping his arms protectively around the boy's body.

Eleanor not being present in neither boy's mind.