Chapter 33

After this one there is an epilogue =) 

It's eight o'clock in the morning and the boys are still sleeping, Louis' arms protectively over Harry. They wake up from a loud bang on their door. Louis is too lazy to move, though. It's probably the mailman or something.

"LOUIS! TOMMO OPEN UP NOW!" Liam screams.

"Ugh, stay here baby. I'm going to open up." Louis mumbles, still drunk on sleep. He kisses Harry's forehead and grabs a boxer before opening the door.

"What do you want, Payno?" Louis yawns. He is so tired. Yes, they wanted to leave early to Doncaster but eight... that's literally the middle of the night.

"Pack your stuff right now, we have to go." Liam storms into Louis' apartment.

"Why? What's the stress? The wedding is tomorrow, Li not today."

"It will be today." Liam's hands are in his hair. "I swear to god, Tommo wake up Harry and jump into my car. We have to go to Donnie now."

"What's wrong? Jesus Liam you are making such a commotion then at least tell me why?" Louis walks into his room where he sees Harry already dressed. He must have overheard Liam. Louis himself takes a jeans and a shirt as well and grabs the bag that he already made.

"Simon is on his way here." Liam sighs. "One of the security guards overheard a conversation and told Simon. He is on his way, Tommo. He is probably on his way right now."

Louis' eyes grow wide and he quickly takes everything he needs. Harry does exactly the same and in within minutes the three of them are in the car.

"I can't believe he found out. Oh my god, he can't come to Doncaster. I'm so nervous." Louis is shaking and Harry grabs his hand, kissing his knuckles.

"It will be alright, baby. Simon probably doesn't know that we will marry in Doncaster."

"Unless..." Liam thinks. "Louis, turn off your phone."

"What?"

"I said turn off your phone. He might be tracking you."

"He can't do that." Louis shakes his head.

"Do you want to take the risk?" Liam scowls. Louis shakes his head and turns off his phone. God, he is dying. He can't handle this.

It takes a while before they arrive in Doncaster, but they are finally there.

"Turn right." Louis instructs.

"Lou, your house is..."

"I know where my house is, Liam. I'm pretty sure I live there. I don't want to go there, I want to go to the city hall."

"Why, Lou? The appointment is tomorrow. You can't just..."

"Just drive, Liam." Louis is anxious and he has a bad feeling. It's like he can feel Simon's presence getting closer and closer and he won't let this opportunity go. He has the chance to marry a boy that he really loves and be free at the same time. This is the only chance Louis has.

And Liam does as told, while Louis is looking for something in his backpack. A smile appears on his face when he has found it, but he doesn't take it out yet.

When they arrive at the city hall, Louis runs inside with Harry's hand in his.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" the lady from the front desk smiles.

"I'm here to marry." Louis says simply, like it's a normal thing to do.

"I'm sorry to tell you, Sir but marriages are on Thursdays and Sundays. It's a Saturday and..."

"I know it's a Saturday but we need to marry now. Call the mayor."

"He is in a meeting with the board." The lady smiles.

"I don't care, tell him it's Louis Tomlinson that really needs his help."

The woman sighs but takes the phone anyway. Louis can hear the mayor scold her for interrupting the meeting and the lady starts to blush from embarrassment.

"Give me the phone." Louis demands.

"I can't just..."

"I'm not repeating myself." Louis has a determined look and it even scares Harry a little bit. But he knows that it's Louis and he would never hurt someone. He is just really on edge about Simon.

"Mister Mayor! Hi, how are you! It's Louis, Louis Tomlinson." Louis' voice is super sweet now, you know the same voice as your teacher uses when the principal enters the classroom.

"You have to marry me now, Sir." Louis says. "It's an emergency. I know it is supposed to be tomorrow but something came in between."

"..."

"Yeah, I know it's not that easy but I promise that if you can make that time free now, I will perform on the big Donnie events for free."

Harry can see a big smile appear on Louis' face and then he hears the older boy thank the man on the phone.

"We are going to marry!" Louis squeaks. "It's going to happen! We have to go upstairs! Come on, Hazza!" Louis hugs the curly boy tightly and then takes his backpack from the floor.

"Thank you miss." Harry smiles at the woman from the front desk.

Louis nods, and gives her a smile as well before the two of them go upstairs.

And there is the door. Golden letters on the brown wood that say this is the Wedding Room from the Doncaster City hall. Harry wants to open it, but Louis stops him.

"I brought something with me." Louis says. He opens his backpack and out their two frog hats.

"We don't have rings yet so I thought about exchanging them? I promise I will get you a ring, baby."

Harry smiles and pulls Louis into a kiss.

"This is perfect. This is... God this is so us." Harry chuckles as he takes one of the hats.

"It is. Now, let's go."

--

And the wedding wasn't the one that the boys deserved. Their family and friends weren't there, they didn't even exchange rings, just a frog hat as a sign of their love. It was basically just signing papers but it was enough for the boys now. Because those signatures were a sign of both their freedom.

"We did it." Harry whispers against Louis' lips right after they both signed. "We are married with frog hats."

"We did. I'm going to organise the best party, Haz I promise. I'm going to buy you an awesome ring. Don't tell me you don't care, you deserve it husband."

And the second both boys leave the city hall, an angry Simon appears.

"Louis William Tomlinson what the fuck are you doing in Doncaster." Simon snaps. "What is going on in your stupid head." He screams.

"Do whatever the fuck you want, Simon. You are too late, I'm married. I'll send you an invitation for the party. You lost, Cowell." Louis smirks.

"Louis, you can't do this. It's not too late yet, people don't know it yet!" Simon says, hands in his hair.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me!"

Louis quickly choses a pick that the mayor made for them when they kissed with their frog hats on. God Louis is more obsessed with them now as Harry himself.

He posts it on twitter with the following caption.

28th of September is the day that I married this beautiful frog face.

I love you, baby. You and I forever. Can't wait for the wedding party! Don't forget that love is love! Thanks to everybody that will support us, I love you as well!

@Harry_Styles my hubby <3

Simon fumes and Louis and Harry walk away from him, hand in hand and the other hand used to flip Simon off.

Because love always wins.

And homophobia always loses.