Chapter 14

Louis is sitting d the door that leads to the hallway. Not that he has ti be there to hear, Eleanor is screaming quite loudly.

Louis can hear Harry sobbing and he wished he could just go there, hug Harry and tell Eleanor to fuck off.

But he can't. He shouldn't be hearing the conversation.

"What did I do wrong, Eleanor? I'm so sorry my darling.  Please forgive me."

This breaks Louis' heart. Harry deserves to be happy and valued. Louis would do that if he ever had the change to be this close to him. He would never scream to him like that. He would just laugh with his jokes that are horrible, just to see him smile. Harry's smile is the most precious thing on earth.

"You are so stupid. You don't even know what you are doing, that's the worst. Look Harry it was already bad enough that you went with Louis yesterday but then after that tweet! A picture where he kisses you!" Eleanor hisses. "I'm sorry to break it to you Harry but that's my job. I am here to make sure people don't think he is gay and here you are tweeting those kind of pictures that bring rumours of you two being together. I am his fake girlfriend Harry and you are only here because you are obsessed with me. So stop whatever you doing."

Louis can feel his blood boil. Did she just say that?

"Louis and I are close friends." Harry reasons. "Friends hang out and have fun together and they can post nice pictures, right? "

"How the two of you were during the interview and just a few minutes ago isn't what close friends do. Open your eyes, Harry and stop being so naive. He tries to get you in bed, he is gay remember."

Louis wantz to punch her so badly. He can feel his fist tingling.

"Just because he is gay doesn't mean he wants me, Eleanor." For the first time Harry snaps at her and Louis feels proud. "I told him to respect you and you should do the same to him. I care a lot about you both."

"He is getting trouble because of you, Harry. Fans are shipping you instead of me and him. You are not only ruining everything for Louis but also my job. Just stay away from him or I will make sure you get sent away. You are only here because of me, understood?"

And Louis doesn't hear anything but he can imagine Harry nodding with his head down. He better not listens to her.

He listened to her. All day long Louis tried to talk to Harry, asking him to do stuff. He always gets ignored.

It hurts that every time Eleanor says something Harry is willing to just drop Louis and listens to her.

So Louis decides to do the same. He is building up all his fences. He can't have Harry hurt him even more. Hurt before getting hurt, that's his new plan.

And it starts with refusing to share a car with Harry. Seeing those green eyes giving him a sad look hurts, but Louis thinks it's bullshit. Harry started to ignore him again just because Eleanor asked.

But the real bomb explodes after a week during an interview.

"We haven't seen much interaction between you and Harry? Is the bromance dying?" And Louis looks straight into Harry's eyes before turning to the woman to answer.

"What can I say? Harry is not Liam. Liam is my very best friend. The only reason Harry is here is because Liam couldn't. We never had a bromance. Him being on tour is just a favour that I do to him."

And the curly boy that was standing backstage, disappeared. Louis' own heart breaks.

Louis is walking back in the tourbus and a loud gasp leaves his mouth when he gets pushed against a wall.

"Forever in my heart, huh. Bullshit." Louis looks in a pair of cold green eyes.

"You're my favourite person on the planet, even bigger bullshit." Louis snaps back, reversing the roles so now Harry is against the wall.

"You humiliated me in front of the whole world, Louis. I thought you cared about me and then you do this." Harry's eyes are tearing and Louis just wants to wipe them away and hug him.

"Does it matter if I care about you or not? You always listen to Eleanor and drop me like I'm some piece of garbage while all I have ever done is protecting youband being there for you. So don't play victim when I turn on you. You hurt me first." Louis always looks strong and confident but now his blue eyes are tearing and his lip is wobbling. He removes his hands from next to Harry's head and looks at the ground.

"I wanted to protect you too. I'm starting gay rumours for you Louis. People think you are gay because of me." Harry whispers.

"I am fucking gay, Harry! I'm not the one that cares if that comes out. You weren't protecting me but hurting me! I needed my only close friend on this tour and you acted like I was air."

Harry places his hand on Louis' hip and pulls the boy closer to him, kissing his forehead.

"It's a bit hard to understand that you really need me like I need you. You're awesome and famous and everybody wants tobe close to you, boo."

"But I want to be close to you. I don't want to get hurt or hurt you. I want us like that one day on the beach. I miss my frog." Louis plays with one of Harry's curls.

"I'm scared of Eleanor." Harry admits. And Louis wants to say something but Harry keeps talking. "But hearing you during the interview made me realise that there is one thing that scares me more, and that's losing you, Lou."