[CH7] Answer + Fashion

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Pov

Y/n looked at the man before him annoyed and possibly angered, his arms crossed.

Ozpin-"You mean Ruby, yes? What about miss Rose's eyes?"

Y/n-"Don't play dumb." He spoke dryly. "I questioned why you so quickly agreed with Goodwitch for a small period of time. Why would you, someone who saw how quickly a strange man resorted to killing, allowed them into their school. Then it clicked, that girl who is two years too young was given the same privilege."

"It's our eyes. You want to keep us around because of our bloody eyes. You know what power they posses and you plan to use us." His voice grew more agitated as he spoke. "I should end you right bloody now for breaking your promises even before you made it. But, his voice grows softer I believe myself to be a more civilized man. I shall give you one chance to explain yourself."

Ozpin-"I can as--"

His words were cut off as a poisoned knife whizzed by him, striking the glass and embedding itself within the window behind him.

Y/n-"One." He exaggerates the movement of his pointer finger. "Chance."

Ozpin sighed. He knew it was a gamble bringing Y/n along. He had hoped that the teen before him knew nothing of his powers and that he could use this to "reform" him. But alas, things were not meant to be.

Ozpin-"So be it. Tell me Y/n, what's your favorite fairytale?" He questioned with another gamble in mind.

Y/n-"The one where I get a happy ending..."He joked with a bored tone.

Ozpin-"How about, The girl in the tower?"

Y/n-"Never heard of it. What're you getting at Oz?"

Ozpin-"Well, that story is real and it's the reason I took a gamble bringing you here."

Y/n-"And you expect me to go along with your plans like some puppet?"

Ozpin-"Y/n, I would never force someone to do things against their will."

Y/n-"Yeah, you just manipulate them in a way to make them do it as if it where their idea. Listen Ozpin, i'll cut you a deal. You let me walk away and i'll let you live to see tomorrow."

Ozpin-"And what if I refuse? You must understand that you're not in the best position yourself."

Y/n-"If you refuse not only will I remove you but I will remove everyone connected to your little operation."

Ozpin-"Why would you go so far?"

Y/n-"I will do anything to preserve my peace. I do not care how many or who I cut down anymore. I'm tired of all of this."

Ozpin-"Fine. The paperwork for getting you out of Beacon will take a week. Before you ask, I can't just let you walk off campus after giving you the license. You need to graduate or be expelled if you want to keep people from questioning you or me."

Y/n-"That is acceptable. And don't you worry about me speaking about our conversation. You're just as good as me if not better at reading people." He turned to the elevator. "If you're not done in a week i'm leaving regardless of the consequences."

Stepping into the elevator, Y/n leaves. Ozpin was left alone to ponder. Turning, he walks towards the window and pulls the knife out. Looking over the knife he noticed the fine work. It had a black blade and some green poison on it.