[CH1]Where Am I Now

Author = [Hello]
Actions = sigh
Emphasizing = WHY
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/n Pov

Me-"Sigh Why do I even bother..."I state laying in a sea of grass stating at a moon shattered by some unknown being, probably a great one. "I was hoping to just end when he released me from the dream, not end up in some new world Sigh. No reason whining about it now I need to figure out where I am. "I say getting up and walking in a random direction.

As I walked I heard a growl. Looking to my side I see a simple beast, flesh and fur as black as ink, a mask of sorts made of bone with red markings, along with bones jutting out of parts of its body, and it seems to resemble a wolf beast. The beast piqued my interest when I noticed something peculiar. It felt like the abyss, sure it was small, remarkably so but it was there.

Me-"Hush now beast, as the lord of hollows I am your master." The beast continues to growl before it jumped at me. I held out my hand and grabbed its mask." A shame really, squeezing you could've been useful. "I say as the beast tries desperately to claw at me yelping and squealing as if begging me to stop.

"You brought it upon yourself. I do not take kindly to enemies." I say finally shattering its mask and by extension its skull. "Odd, even the beings of the abyss have soul...No matter, I call upon your remains.Return and serve." The beasts body that was turning to dust stopped doing so. The parts that dusted away returned as the body returned.

The mask of the beast returned to it but in place of its original red markings was a dark sign and the hunters symbol.

[Absolute garbage photoshop but you get it

[Absolute garbage photoshop but you get it. Right?]

Me-"Bow." It does so immediately. "Good, now show me the closest form of civilization." It starts walking...in the direction I came from. "Of fucking course..."I start walking after the beast as we made our way. The two of us make our way in peaceful silence with the occasional beast. 'The abyss seems to have spread itself greatly in this world even if its weak.'I ponder after crushing the skull of another wolf beast look alike. The beast I controlled stopped walking and stood at the end of the forest.