[CH3]The Emerald Forest

Author = [Hello]
Actions = sigh
Emphasizing = WHY
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/n Pov

Me-"Why does the Abyss tempt me but never take hold?" I questioned aloud as I sadly wake once more. 'This is such a bothersome situation.' I thought as I slowly stood up and quietly made my way out of the room. Looking back to the sleeping teens all I could do was scoff 'These children are ignorant to what lies before them.'

With that I left for the cliffside. I had no need for food nor was it necessary to prep as I had my whole arsenal on standby. Annoyingly I limited myself to just the burial blade if I want to avoid further scrutiny from that Ozpin fellow. As I think I notice I finally made it to the cliff.

 As I think I notice I finally made it to the cliff

[Ignore People]

Looking at the scenery I make my way to one of the metal plates and sit down.

Me-"If there's one thing that this place has going for it is its beauty." I spoke as I viewed the forest.

Ozpin-"That is something I would have to agree on mister Y/n." He spoke from behind me.

Me-"Hello Ozpin." I spoke not bothering to turn my head. "What brings you out here so early?"

Ozpin-"I could be asking you the same thing. The sun hasn't even come up."

Me-"Sleeping any longer would've been fruitless."

Ozpin-"What happened to you?"

Me-"You beg my pardon?"

Ozpin-"Chuckles Y/n." He spoke in a serious tone as he made his way in front of me. "I've lived for a very long time and i've seen very many people but i've never seen an adult let alone a child as broken as you. I mean no offense of course I merely wish to offer a hand and help you."

Me-"There's nothing to help Ozpin." I growl out. "And I don't appreciate you calling me broken in any regard."

Ozpin-"And yet you're suicidal."

Me-"You would be too if you've seen what I saw, did what I did, and learned what I learned. I have no interest in being 'fixed' as you call it. Changing me would not only be pointless but impossible."

Ozpin-"Be that as it may Y/n I am the headmaster of this school and it is my duty to take care of my students."

Me-"Do what you wish just no your efforts will bare no fruits."

Ozpin didn't bother to speak and simply drank from his mug. I sat in silence as everyone slowly made their way in. Starting with Glynda I merely acknowledged she was here and stood up. The rest of the lambs made there way to the platforms. After every student got in position Ozpin once again speaks up.

Ozpin-"For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest." Glynda then stepped forward.