Bio

NAME
Y/n

AGE
Fuck if you know

HEIGHT
6'2

SPECIES
Ashen one/Wolf Faunus

APPEARANCE
[You have silver eyes and little embers that constantly fall from your hat and coat. Your faunus traits are wolf ears.]

ALIGNMENTChaotic Neutral

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Neutral

ABILITIES
Darksign--A symbol of your curse unable to truly die, only grow mad as you hollow.

Ashen one--Y/n can no longer hollow

True host of embers--After linking the fading fire you changed, now forever in a state of ember.

Resurrection--Whether out of pity or out of spite, Y/n has been granted the ability to come back from death twice before returning to a bonfire/lantern.

Bonfire creation--After linking the fading fire Y/n is able to create bonfires with the firelink great sword.

Hollow lord--After letting the flame die out Y/n is able to shape the abyss to his will.

Max Stats--Death isn't a very nice experience the first time or hundredth time so Y/n leveled up like crazy.

Silver eyes--A ability "unique" to you, with them you can weaken, freeze, or outright kill parts of the Abyss and it's inhabitants.

LIKES
Sleeping, Resting, Being alone, Fire Keeper, Emerald Herald, and The Doll
DISLIKES
People, and being dragged into things

FEARS
Skeletons and Elevators

PERSONALITY
Y/n is a cold, cruel, blunt, and sadistic person. He has little care for the lives of others. Suicidal.

GEAR
All Darksouls 1,2, and 3 Weapons, Armor, and Items
All Sekiro Prosthetic Tools, Items, and Skills
All Bloodborne Weapons, Attire, and Items

__BACKSTORY__
So you was chillaxin in your cell like a baller when some guy dropped a corpse on you with a key stuck to it.You decide to leave your nice little cell and go on your merry way...worst decision you've ever made. After that admittedly terrible decision you...

Killed Gwyn and linked the first flame only for it not to work making you the first ashen one and true host of embers.

Lived out your undeath until drangleic popped up and you dealt with that choosing to leave the throne.

Then Lothric came around and you dealt with that choosing to become the Lord of Hollows.

After doing so you were aloud to actually rest for a bit, even got a decent job protecting a kid. That was until some dick permanently severed your left arm.

Remember when I talked about becoming Lord of Hollows? Well it caused great ones to eventually show up and you to become a hunter cause of course you have to do everything yourself.

And don't even get me started on the amount of times you got caught in a Groundhog's Day esque loop where you had to do all that again or the times you fought Manus, 4 different kingdoms, a world in a painting again, and some weird ass fish freak. Oh and Gael because of course you had to.

So after all that bull you're finally done with it and ask Gehrman to end your dream only to end up in a new fucking world. So much for max luck.

*sigh*Whats gonna happen next I wonder...