[CH16]One little Monkey

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"
Neo TTS = >Why<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Pov
[START THE PARTY]

The battle starts with Y/n turning his cane into a whip and striking at Sun. Blake attacked as well. She tried to wrap her own whip around Y/n but be simply grabbed it and pulled her into him before giving her a shoulder check. Sun comes up and strikes him in the head but Y/n poised through it and backhanded him with the cane form.

Blake uses the cleaver and strikes at Y/n to which he parries and strikes her over the head before releasing her whip and kicking her away as he dodges a shot from Suns gun-chucks. He proceeds to dodge them all as Sun got closer and closer. Soon Sun was in range and began swinging the gun-chucks at Y/n to which he blocked every swing with his cane. Blake nearly caught Y/ns legs with her whip but he jumped over it without even paying attention to her.

It was as if he was fighting them from a third persons perspective. Sun falls over as Y/n takes a hit so he could sweep the boy of his feet with the cane. Before Sun could do anything Y/n had grabbed ahold of the boys tail and with one swift yank ripped it off of him to the horror of everyone watching. With that action Suns aura broke and Y/n capitalized on it by jabbing the cane into the boys legs to ensure he couldn't walk let alone run.

Turning his attention to Blake he smiles sadistically as she stares at him with shock and fear. He then pointed at the girl and spoke with a voice that was all too happy for the actions just taken.

Y/n-"Chuckles Filthy traitors don't get to call themselves faunus. I'll help you with those ears girly!" He sprinted at the girl. "What's the matter?! Too scared to move?!"

Sure enough she was. Luckily she barely broke free in time and only half of one of her ears was torn off by the canes accursed blades. Not so luckily she had been pushed to the ground by the crazed killer. That's when the most shocking thing happened. She got to see his eyes.

Blake-"Y... Y/n?" She spoke her voice weak and filled with fear. "W-w?"

Y/n-"Shhhh sh shh sh sh. Save that voice for your lovely screams." He cut her off as he slowly began to pull his cane up. "Gah!"

Y/n coughs blood as he feels his insides get torn up. Looking down he sees the culprit. A short sword has embedded itself within him. He was then torn away from the terrified faunus by the blade. This forced him across the pavement and showed him the enemy that so rudely cut off his hunt. It was some ginger haired golem. He wasn't aloud to think about it though because...

After being ripped away from the cat he was violently flung into the nearest stack of shipping crates thanks to the sword plunged into his heart. Alone and beaten hidden by the crates Y/n began to think... he was finished with all of it and so. He let loose. He removed his armor and stashed away his false arm. And with the little embers of care left in Y/n stomped out he called on the beast within.

Y/n-"FUCK ALL OF THIS!!!" He shouted as his voice became more animalistic. "I'M TIRED OF THIS LITTLE CHARADE!"

Then they heard it. That hideous shriek only a beast could make. Everyone stopped what they were doing in terror. Looking towards the crates they see a large bloodied claw grasp and bend a metal crate. And in one motion pulled up the hideous thing that took the place of Y/n.