[CH11]Quick Tournament

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n Pov

Anri-"So this is the Viper pit. Bigger than I expected."

Me-"Let's just get this over with."

Anri-"I'm with ya on that ones I am."

She spoke as she walked up to what was to be assumed the waiting area for combatants. It was guarded by a smaller woman who looked just about ready to stab anyone.

Anri-"Ay! Me and fuck 'ead over 'ere are combatants. Anri Anri and Sekiro."

The woman silently eyed us before stepping to the side and ushering us in. When we enter we're met with the sight with nearly a dozen various faunus sitting around. I walk past Anri and go to stand in the furthest corner from the group.

WF3-"That's the last of em yeah?"

WF4-"Yes mam. All accounted for."

Two voices came from the entrance. The owner of one of the voices entered the room and spoke.

WF3-"Welcome to The Vipers Pit. First of all, a quick thanks to all the combatants that made it out today. This will do wonders for morale."

"Now, onto the tournament bracket and rules." She snaps her fingers and a screen flicks on. "Since there are twelve combatants a third of you will be waiting till the second round to fight. Best to learn your future opponents with that time."

Me-'So i'll be sitting out the first of it. Lucky for Anri that we're in separate brackets.'

WF3-"As long as you don't kill or permanently injure your opponent anything goes. The battle will end when an opponent admits defeat or Sienna judges the fight can not continue. If you do not like this you are more than welcome to leave."

"Now, any questions? Silence Wonderful! Dire Wolf and Azure. Your match starts now. Go get ready."

TIME YAWN SKIP

Me-'I knew these fights would be of no interest to me but I was this close to napping. Maybe suicide is the answer...' I think as I make my way to the end of the pit. 'Credit where credits due, this arena is quite nice all things considered.'

COM-"Here we have it folks the next fight in Viper Arenas snake pit! On one side of the arena is the fan favorite The King Of The Ring, The Alpha and Omega, The undefeated champion, Dire Wolf!"

A rather tall man enters the ring with an uncaring look.