[CH10]Shipwrecked 'N Stuff

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n Pov

Me-"Huh, this is nostalgic." I thought aloud as I surveyed the land.

" I thought aloud as I surveyed the land

Anri-"Why's that?"

Me-"Reminds me of the old village I grew up in. Less fire, gore, and palm trees though."

Anri-"Huh. Well no sense dwelling in the past. Marauder ain' get save 'erself she ain'."

Me-'Right... that...'

Anri-"Right then. We'll head to the nearest tavern then."

Me-"Drinking your sorrows away won't help. I've tried that. Ten times actually."

Anri-"Not even gonna ask what you'd bitch about... Besides, the taverns round here have notice boards. Usually someone who'd like to make some side cash would grab a paper from the board and do the deed. A third of the pay up front and the rest afterwards."

Me-"I see. Points forward Lead the way lass."

Anri-"I'm the captain here fuck 'ead."

And so we moved through the city of Kuo Kuana. Though I noticed some people glancing at me with looks of worry and even fear here or there. Most notably in the prey faunus.

Me-'Ah, they recognize me as a dangerous predator.'

I thought as I found myself entering a tavern with Anri. She led me to the table and we sat down quietly.

Anri-"Before we actually pick up some jobs we need some things cleared up now." She spoke in a surprisingly serious voice.

Me-"Raises one eye Like what?"

Anri-"We're just gonna you run through some basic questions to make sure we'd actually be a good team."

Me-"Rolls eyes Fine."

Anri-"How good are you with teams?"

Me-"Counting me, max of four people."

Anri-"What weapons do you use?"

Me-"Scythe, Katana, Morningstar, and a pistol. Otherwise I can use about anything that can be wielded by anyone else."

Anri-"What's your combat experience?"

Me-"Years of it."

Anri-"Are you willing to ditch your teammates for your own survival?"

Me-"I would never join up with people that'll present such an option."

Anri-"Elaborate."

Me-"I don't work with idiots. Idiots cause problems and make that an option."