[A question or two for you]

H-hi! Author here to ask y'all some legit questions. I know I say it at the end of my chapters but I feel it just doesn't get through to most of y'all.

I LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL!!!

And I can't thank you enough for deciding to stop at my little corner of Wattpad and read a story or two.

Y'all genuinely help me whenever I feel down. So I do got some genuine questions that I want GENUINE answers to.

1. What do you think of this book?

2. Do you find the characters interesting? (Y/n and Anri)

3. Am I keeping the RWBY characters in character well enough? (It's hard for me to tell since EVERYONE has some interpretation of the character ON top of their given personality.)

4. How can I improve my work?

5. Do YOU have any ideas or theories for my book going forward? (These may or may not be answered or used later on hahaha)

6. How're you guys?

7. Do you got some questions for me? (I'm always up to talk. I'll answer nearly everything.)

With that all said and done I really can't thank y'all enough for sticking around. I'd cry if... well if I could hahaha.

Oh! Act 2 will be released real soon. Just need to get the first chapter readied up for y'all. And judging by the way the poll is going we're going to be a Hoonter of Hoonters with the Bloodletter.