[CH2]So This Is Beacon

Author = [Hello]
Actions = sigh
Emphasizing = WHY
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/n Pov

Me-'Why did I agree to this?' I thought as I sit in a far off corner of the airship thing Ozpin told me about. 'I had no good reason to accept his offer. Then again with the way he acted i'd probably be tricked into joining.' I continued as a blonde boy ran past me. "How troublesome." I state aloud as I look out the window and see a rather large building that reminds me of my travels.

After a few more minutes of sitting around a metal box sounded out and told everyone they may leave the airship. While I was spooked for a second, I collected myself swiftly and slowly made my way out of the metal bird. As I make my way out I failed to notice two girls arguing with each other and proceeded to walk into one.

The girl fell over as I looked towards her without any sense of care. The other girl took the opportunity to quickly walk out of the way as the one on the floor. I reach out to help her up but she slaps it away and grabs a small vial of red powder off the ground before getting up and glaring at me.

???-"Watch where you're going!" She shouts as she shoves the vial in my face. "Do you know how dangerous this is!"

Me-"If it's so dangerous why're you shoving it in my face?" I asked with boredom.

???-"If this blew up it could've killed us both!" She shouted, ignoring my question. I grab her hand and momentarily stop her shouting. "Unhand me this instant!" She yells as I grab the vial with my other hand. "You better let go of that, that is Schnee company property!" I slap her across the face.

Me-"Shut. Up. I do not care." I state as I drop the vial and stomp on it. "Do not bother me again, or you'll end up like that vial." I growl with a cold glare that made the girl freeze in place. "Am I clear?" I ask as I let go of her arm. She nods quickly as I walk past her and towards the school. On my way I see the same blonde from earlier looking around clearly lost. He spotted me and tried to speak but I shoved him out of the way. Oddly I heard two girly yelps but ignore it and continue to the auditorium.

~~Time Skip~~

Me-'What a huge waste of time!' I shout in my head as Oz delivers his stupid speech. 'Most of these kids are gonna die. I can tell from just looking at them.' I grumble as I observe the pathetic lot Oz considers future hunters. He ends his speech and that Glynda woman walks up.

Glynda-"You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Initiation will begin tomorrow. Be ready. You are dismissed." She states and crowd of cannon fodder and beast food leave the room. I then try to follow the group but am stopped by Ozpin walking in front of me. I roll my eyes and step back a few feet and he enters the room.

Me-"What now?" I ask as he sips his hot coco and looks to me.

Ozpin-"Due to your current mindset initiation will be altered for you." He says making me raise a brow. "You will go ahead with the usual trial but you'll be heavily supervised."

Me-"Annoyed Why go through this trouble? You're the bleedin headmaster, you run the school, you can skip this stupid thing."

Ozpin-"While I would prefer that, You don't want attention on yourself and having you omitted from the initiation everyone else has will cause a lot of eyes to be on you for the entirety of the time you're here."

Me-"I guess that's true. But why are you monitoring me? The rest of them i'm assuming can die in this initiation so why stop me?"

Glynda-"You're suicidal." She cuts in. "Unlike the other candidates that can screw up, you want to screw up. While death is a possibility we'd rather it not be a certainty."