Act 2 Bio

NAME
Y/n

AGE
Who fucking knows

HEIGHT
6'2

SPECIES
Ashen one/Wolf Faunus

APPEARANCE
[White hair and wolf ears. Silver eyes.]

[No feather cape

[No feather cape. Hat optional]
ALIGNMENT
Lawful Evil (Pushed to the brink. Y/n takes more drastic actions.)

SEMBLANCE
??? (Not yet... but in time...) (What do you think it is?)

ABILITIES
Dark Sign--A most distasteful brand. A reminder of your curse. Y/n can no longer die but instead grow more mad each subsequent "true" resurrection.

Ashen One--A blessing or a new curse? The dark signs maddening effects have been rendered useless and Y/n will no longer lose himself to it.

True Ember--When the first flame was rekindled Y/ns soul was unable to bear the weight and now burns eternally forever binding him to a state of kindling.

Dragon Heritage--Yet another curse Y/n must bear. Blood forced onto him that allows not one but three chances at life after a "false" death.

Heart Of Flames--In one of his attempts Y/n had linked the fading flame. It ended in failure and he had reawoken in the unattended graves once more. Thankfully he was granted the boon of creating his own bonfire through the use of the firelink greatsword.

Hollow Lord--After yet another battle with the Cindered Soul Y/n shirked his "duty" and plunged the world into the age of dark. Oddly, it has granted him the right to command the Abyss as he pleased.

Bloodied Soul--Souls, Blood, and Memories all culminated within Y/n and granted him unspeakable power, health, intellect, and even luck.

Eyes Of Silver--Oh the irony. The man who controls the Abyss has the power to permanently end it with just a mere glimpse. To think, he was not the only one granted such a gift.

LIKES
Anri, Being alone, Rest, The Emerald Herald, The Firekeeper, and The Doll
DISLIKES
Ozpin, Blake, Betrayal, Human/Faunus interaction, and Being Pulled Into Things

FEARS
Skeletons, Elevators, and Dogs
(They fuckin teleport)

PERSONALITY
Not much has changed since coming to Remnant but it does seem that Y/n has began to show more emotion. Most notably anger.

GEAR
All weapons, attire, and consumables from DS1/2/3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro