[So! Plans! Changes! And More!]

Heyo! Author here with just a quick heads up!

After some careful consideration I have chosen to cut act 2 in half.

With that said Act 2 is nearing its end. We only have the dance and Breech to deal with before I pause the story.

...Fuck I said that aloud...

Yeah, so I planned to pause this story after finishing act 2 so I can put more focus on "A Cold Day In Hell" and release another book. That OTHER book is actually your decision to make!

This chapter will be up till I finish act 2 so the vote won't end till then.

With that all said I thank you for your patience and hope you continue reading.

These are where you vote! One vote per person and no vote changing.

1. Beautiful Bloom, Brooding Barbs
[Vigilante/Hero MC]--Flower Garden, that is the name of the famous vigilante that uses his quirk to fight villains and as his name suggests he is well known his brilliant flowery onslaught.

2. Artificial Not Superficial
[NOMU MC]--Project NOMU was going just as planned much to the Good Doctor's delight and ahead of schedule two. With the free time he was afforded he began working on a side project of his. Something a few steps further than quirk marriage. An artificial child.
This is the story of Y/n Umon and his journey to become something more than the Good Doctors side show.

3. The Sub Zero Hero: Hotshot
[Twin/Hero MC]--Y/n Todoroki, twin brother of Shoto Todoroki, HATES Rei. The only good things she ever did was bring him and his siblings into the world. So, he was going to spite her. He was gonna take her quirk and turn it into the weapon of a hero. Something she detested so greatly that she lashed out at his twin and even corrupted his mind.
Well bitch, that ain' gonna work on Y/n. Follow him as he journeys to become The Number One Hero.

4. Code Name: Malware
[Informant/UA traitor MC]--There's a person in the underground you'll never meet. A dangerous person with knowledge no one should have. This person is Malware and he is the best info broker around. If you want to get in touch with him, just open your inbox...

5. This Is What Really Happened
[Villain/Op MC]--A new villains on the scene. He's sl--QUICK, he's pat--FURIOUS, and go--HERE TO STAY.
Watch out world, The Subversive Villain: Retcon is on the scene!