[CH12]The One Where We Become Terrorists

Author = [Hello]
Actions = Sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n Pov

COM-"IT'S THE GRAND FINALE FOLKS! WELCOME TO THE END OF IT ALL! ON THIS SIDE WE HAVE THE BRUTAL NEW BLOOD SEKIRO! ON THE OTHER WE HAVE A WOMAN OF PASSION AND FIRE ANRI ANRI!"

"PLACE YOUR BETS FOLKS! THIS FIGHT MIGHT BE THE BEST ONE YET!"

Anri-"No hard feelings when I kick your ass yeah?"

Me-"I doubt you'd make me use even one of my trump cards."

Anri-"Oh ho ho. Tough talk for worm food."

Me-"Need I remind you who pushed me into the beasts territory?"

COM-"OH HO HO! IT SEEMS THAT THESE TWO COMBATANTS HAVE A HISTORY! WILL THINGS GET EXTRA SPICY IN THE ARENA TODAY FOLKS? LET'S FIND OUT!"

Givin the go ahead we move in for a quick kill. Anri takes her revolver and turns it into a whip which she tried to use to trip me but I jump over it and throw several knives at her before going in for a stab.

CLASH

Our katanas meet and begin to spark. She tries to speak but before she can I use my strength to flick her katana out of her hand and go in to punch her but am met with a stab to the back that knocks me into her and lets her get a good punch on me. Looking on I see that she caught her katana with her whip.

Sure enough she starts whipping it around trying to get at me from a distance. So when she comes in for another swing I strike at the whip cutting it off but this also let the blade hit me.

SHATTER

My aura breaks much to the shock of everyone. Taking this as a sign she moves in a bit and yanks my sword out of my hands. All according to keikaku

Anri-"So that's why you're a bloody lunatic in battle. Ya got a bitchie aura. Explains why you're such a fuck 'ead with your parry abilities."

Me-"We're in a fight Anri."

Anri-"What about it? You're a bitch ass glass canon. I bet you can't even take a bee sting without crying."

Me-'Pimp cane? Pimp cane.' I reach into my coat and pull out a seemingly normal cane.

Anri-"Need help walking gramps?" She laughs and the audience joins in.

Me-'Time to slap a bitch.' I slam the cane down and it begins to segment.

Anri-"Oh shi--"

In an instant her whip was out of her hands and in mine. Before she could use Blink I blinded her with her own whip and began to whale on her with my cane as I closed in. She struggles to break free but I don't care.

SHATTER

Anris aura breaks but I don't stop as the cuts began to grow. Eventually the whip becomes ineffective and I return it to cane form.

Me-"Tell me. Back hand?" The cane makes contact with her stomach. "Or forehand?" Once more this time with more force.

Anri buckles from the pain and I let her whip go. She looks at me angrily before smiling and spitting in my face momentarily blocking my view. She predictably blinks above me so I simply side step her and kick her in her ribs.

CRACK

Anri coughs up blood and falls to her knees as I put my foot to her head and push her into the dirt. Sure she struggled to stop me but she was already weakened and I had more strength than anyone else on this gods forsaken planet.