Chapter Five

Since the Tournament was being held in West City Stadium, we decided to walk.

"So, who do you think is going to win, Chi-Chi?" Grandpa asked. He had met us at the Briefs' before we left along with Krillin, Marron and 18.

"Oh, I don't know," Momma answered distantly. We could see the stadium from here and I knew she was looking for Daddy.

"It's going to be a close one, that's for sure!" Yamacha said. Grandpa nodded.

"It sure is! The three strongest kids I know are entering!"

Laughing, I rolled my eyes. "Just because we're entering, doesn't mean we're going to win Grandpa," I said. "Don't forget that Daddy, Vegeta, Gohan and Piccolo are entering as well."

"I know, but you're your father's daughter, Moon Pie!" He said cheerfully. I laughed again and Trunks smiled.

"Maybe I should call you Moon Pie instead of just Moon," he said.

I shrug. "Go right ahead. But remember; I know where you sleep."

Trunks, Goten, Marron and Bulla laugh. I flash them a smile as we wander in through the gates. Just like Momma, I begin to scan the crowd, looking for Daddy.

"You don't think he forgot, do you?" Momma asked worriedly.

"Nah. He wouldn't miss this for the world!" Gohan assured her, also looking around. But it wasn't just for Daddy. It was for Videl as well.

"Expecting some one, Gohan?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Looking at me, Gohan gave me the 'shut your face' look. I chuckled. "Shouldn't you go so The Great Saiyaman can make an appearance?"

"Oh, right!" Gohan elxcaimed, quickly running off so he could change.

"Hey, Rosey, I think I see him!" Bulla suddenly exclaims, pointing into the crowd. I snap my in the direction she was pointing, intensely looking through all the people. I catch a glimpse of an orange Gi and spiky hair.

"Daddy!" I cried, taking off.

"Wait for me!" Goten yelled, running after me. Together, we pushed and weaved through the ocean of people.

"Daddy!" I called again, looking around. Once more, I caught a flash of orange out of the corner of my eye. Turning towards it, I push around the Humans a bit more frantically, not wanting to lose him. I felt Goten raise his energy behind me, letting him know where we were at.

We emerged from the crowd, looking around. But Daddy wasn't anywhere in sight.

"I guess that wasn't him," I said, disappointed. "Maybe Momma's right... Maybe he did forget..."

"Don't worry, Rosey. He'll be back," Goten told me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I guess you're-"

"Hey! What's with all the yelling, Mooney?" A voice calls. My eyes widen and I whip around. There, standing about ten feet away, was Daddy, smiling.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed for the second time, running up to him. Goten did the same.

"Hey you two! How ya doin'?!" He asked cheerfully, crouching down so he was level with us.

"I've missed you," I said, jumping into his arms.

"I've missed you too," Daddy said, hugging me.

"Dad!" Goten yelled. Daddy pulled one arm away and pulled Goten into the hug.

"Hey, Goten! How's my little man?"

"Good! I'm a lot stronger now!"

"Really? Well, I can't wait to see!" Daddy told him, excited.