Chapter Twenty Nine

"Fuuu... Sion.... HA!"

The same word was echoed by six different voices, followed by three different blinding flashes of light. This time was different than the first time the six children fused, however. The light wasn't nearly as blinding, and the wind didn't threaten to send anyone close by into a different country.

In a matter of seconds, six children were reduced to three; Bulla and Marron into Marlla, Goten and Trunks into Gotenks, and Rosamoona and Aki into Roski. The three shared a look with each other, glanced back at their families and friends, and took off towards Beerus.

"Wha... What just happened?" Kansas asked, watching the fusions of her son's friends. "Did they just... But how...?"

Nate, however, seemed to be more accepting of this than his mother. "They're special, Mom!" He says. "I told you they were!" But, even though he was unaffected by the sudden appearance of Marlla, Gotenks and Roski, there was one thing that caught his attention.

"Does... Does the one with red and brown hair have a tail?" he asked, looking behind him at anyone who would answer.

"Yes, she does," Krillin answered, not caring if that was something he should have said. "And her name is Roski. The one with blue and blond hair is Marlla, and the boy is Gotenks."

"But why does she - Roski - have a tail?" Kansas questioned, turning around like her son.

"We'll explain later. Now shut up and watch," 18 chides before anyone else could comment.

Meanwhile, as the group on the ground was conversing, Marlla, Gotenks and Roski were facing Beerus. The moment he had arrived in front of the purple cat, Gotenks had started mouthing off to him.

"Yo cat man, let's do this! An uninvited party guest with manners so bad he starts a fight over a pudding cup deserves to get Gotenks' fist rammed down his throat!"

Marlla and Roski had rolled their eyes at Gotenks, knowing full well that Beerus wouldn't take too kindly to a threat like that. As the boy charged to fight him, Beerus easily sidestepped, grabbing Gotenks by the head. He leaned the boy over his knee, spanking his rear repeatedly as if he were a misbehaving child. Gotenks cried out, squirming uselessly to get away. When he was done, Beerus held up Gotenks, dropping him to Earth below. The girls knew that he wasn't seriously injured, his ego suffering more than anything.

"Now then, who's next?" Beerus asked, turned and facing Marlla and Roski. The two got into a fighting stance, attempting to prepare themselves.

Below, Vegeta struggled to sit up. He looked over at Gotenks, who was writhing around, having a mental battle himself whether to stay down or go back up and fight. The Prince scowled.

"Stay down, Gotenks," he muttered. Glancing up, he watched as Marlla and Roski tried to hold their own against Beerus. "No... girls, you don't stand a chance... Get out of there...!"

Vegeta watched as Beerus phased out, reappearing behind Marlla. He jabbed her once in the back of the neck, causing her to fall to the ground next to Gotenks. She coughed, breathing slightly heavier than normal.

Roski's eyes widened, then narrowed. She clenched her fists, taking a breath before going at Beerus, hoping to catch him off guard since he was watching Marlla and Gotenks.

However, this wasn't the case. She landed some blows of him, though none of them did any real damage. Beerus turned to face her, smirking. Quicker than anything she had seen before, Beerus punched Roski in the gut. The breath she had just taken left her lungs with an oof and she too fell to Earth.

"D-dammit!" Gotenks cursed when Roski landed. Marlla slowly crawled over to her, making sure the red and brown haired girl didn't try and go after Beerus again.